Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 2010 Staradic ?

Default 2010 Staradic ?

How much better other than looks? Is it worth the extra 50 clams over the older model ?

no. id pay 50 more for the old one. i would take a symetre over the new stradic.

it doesnt feel right to me, go into a store and play around with one.

Samgann did you try the stradic or are you going purely off of in store feeling? It feels really tight and needs to loosen up alittle bit first. It feels great and i definitely think it's worth the extra 50 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by That Dang Guy View Post
    Samgann did you try the stradic or are you going purely off of in store feeling? It feels really tight and needs to loosen up alittle bit first. It feels great and i definitely think it's worth the extra 50 bucks.
    I agree...... I bought this reel recently and it is a PLEASURE to fish with....... super lightweight and more than I expected in terms of performance........ I just need to fish it more. In fact, I need to FISH more. LOL!

Tackle Tour's review on this reel is right on the mark.......

i have fished both the 1000 and 2500. didnt like them. personal prefrence i guess.