Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Flathead fever 2 - Palo Verde sign ups April 17-18

1. Bluehunter +1
    2. Team760 & Gina
    3. Desertcatrat+1
    4. Kotka-man +1
    5. Bigdaddykane
    6. Will
    7. Andre
    8. Fullstringer+2
    9. Horace Brown
    10. Anthony and the Funky fishing Show + ?
    11. Ryan7878
    12. Catmando
    13. OnDaHunt4Fish
    14. Earl+1
    15. Katnip and La Mesa Boys (Eric Williams, Kurt Williams, Morgan Blake, Dino Richetti, Rob Hughes, and Daniel Remirez)
    16. Mangles
    17. Demetrius Williams
    18. Danny300
    19. Trueblue +2
    20. Keith Brown
    21. Gary the cable guy +2
    22. Lowe +1
    23. Astrolux +1
    24. Catratmamma.
    25. Jimeisaac
    26.Mackabee +2
    27. Howard +1
    28.Dustin (#1fisherman) + 2
    29. Bill
    30. Luckie33 +12
    31. Chauncey

Quote Originally Posted by team760 View Post
    JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This year we are offering a bonus to the four tournaments..not only will there be the prizes(money)..but there will also be a point competition for 1st thru 5th (1st gets 5 points etc.). At the fourth tournament the points will be added up and the winner will get an ABUGARCIA/ECAT ROD AND REEL COMBO...just a little added bonus and fun...T.

In regards to the promotion that we are running for the flathead events this year - which is 4 - here is the breakdown.

This point system is for the top 5 fish landed in each category. It is separate of our money prizes which are 1st thru 3rd or single biggest channel. So people who do not even place in the money category are still in for the rod even if they do not win in the money prize. Its for the top 5 fish in each category. So if a person wins first place in the flathead division and channel division - he gets 10 points.

Example.

1st biggest = 5 points
    2nd biggest = 4 points
    3rd biggest = 3 points
    4th biggest = 2 points
    5th biggest = 1 point.

This goes for flathead and channel categories.

Will be checking out the Alamo River this weekend and also next week. Nice flatheads being landed there at this time so hopefully can get some nice flats to get this fever moving. Scouting out Palo Verde next weekend. Anyone going to be around. Holla.

B

My Bro and I will be in Palo verde this weekend and next weekend doing some more scouting.

Good to know. I was out there for a day and a half - water level dropped alot but the flats were biting. Nothing big, but did scout out some new areas because a lot of the old spots needs cutting due to growth. Report coming soon.

B

hi i would like some info on this if you could send me some that would be great
    i am going to be out that way next weekend would love to stop bye and see
    if that would be ok
    use to do alot of cat fishing back home and want to get back in it

i would love to be in this the only thng is i have no idea about that area a guide would be nice anyone w e xtra room o there boat and just tell me what to bring

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    i would love to be in this the only thng is i have no idea about that area a guide would be nice anyone w e xtra room o there boat and just tell me what to bring
    Come on down...we will b e happy to put you on some spots and give yopu some info...just bring your gear...most the fishing will be from the shore...youll need a couple rod/reel setups(med/heavy action) tackle (3-8oz weights,6-10/0 hooks etc.) and a bait tank or bucket with an aireator to keep the bait alive...make sure you have the river stamp if you want to do the main river...bring some chairs/lamps/food or anything else you need to be comfortable....T

Quote Originally Posted by smken59 View Post
    hi i would like some info on this if you could send me some that would be great
    i am going to be out that way next weekend would love to stop bye and see
    if that would be ok
    use to do alot of cat fishing back home and want to get back in it
    stop on by...you can pm me your # if you want...the tournament is a lot of fun and a lot of good people with a lot of knowledge..we can also get you started on some good spots if you need...catfishing is like riding a bike...just pick up on the new and unknown tricks...T>

Thanks T for the post. Will be putting out more info soon regarding the event as well as meeting times shortly. Stay tuned.

B

We have been out there almost every weekend this month and the water has been about that level. we did some float tubing for bass last weekend and most of the outflow we went down was about 3 feet deep, which is pretty lame. Hope the water starts to come up it will make alot of the spots we have been finding alot better

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast