Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the regular... bass fishing.

Hey Lilmystery way to rock it. All nice fish!

On another note, when do you graduate to Mystery246 instead of Lilmystery246?

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    LILMYSTERY246.......I in no means am hating. I was just wondering if that was what you were doing in those pics. I give you props man, those are some nice fish. I get thesame way when people ask me about where I fish. It kind of looks like Puddingstone to me but I really don't need to know because you posted up your fish and that all that matters to me. Again nice catch and keep up the awesome fishing. ....By the way what does my name mean to you? I love to bass fish and I never keep any. I am strictly catch and release. The GRABBER part is because I own a Shelby GT-C and it is Grabber Orange. It's a car I know but I love that car just as much as I love fishing....I am a huge fan of SHELBY Mustangs, that's all.
    oh lol my bad dude i must of taught the other way . but yea thanks bro :)

haha i dont even like that name but people say its too late to change names haha but maybe ill just switch it to johnny626 ?

Awesome catching lilman.

Quote Originally Posted by AAKK View Post
    Really,don't wanna hurt your feeling but its a pain in the *** to read your report.I would never seen anybody black out the background in their report.If you feel you don't want to share your fishing experience then do not post it.
    Just saying what i'm thinking ....
    Many anglers on the site "blackout" or "blur" the background of the pics. You just haven't been on the site long enough (going by your join date) to notice.

And from what I read in his report, I feel that he did share his fishing experience in detail , minus the the location.

If you feel that you don't like or agree with a report an angler posted up, then just don't post up a reply. There's no need for more negative replies on this site. I'm sure other anglers would agree.

Just saying what I'm thinking...
    Last edited by smokinflies; 02-04-2010 at 10:58 AM.

another pic has been added. that one i caught on a 4-6 inch leader drop shotting

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    Awesome catching lilman.

Many anglers on the site "blackout" or "blur" the background of the pics. You just haven't been on the site long enough (going by your join date).

And from what I read in his report, I feel that he did share fishing experience in detail , minus the the location.

If you feel that you don't like or agree with a report an angler posted up, then just don't post up a reply. There's no need for more negative replies on this site. I'm sure other anglers would agree.

Just saying what I'm thinking...
    i agree,nomo sour replies,

GREAT job on the pescies, LilM. One thing to keep in mind about living in SoCal--with the population density hereabouts, there's a good chance that any place you go to fish--10,000 other people had the same idea at the same time. If someone chooses to keep some detail of a fishing venture on the down-low, he/she is well within their rights to do so. I'm just happy that people come on here and discuss what they're doing--with whatever detail they choose to go into. I don't use this site for specifics--its general info is my main interest.

Great report and Pics! I think these guys want you to pick them up, drive them to the lake, hook the fish and hand it off to them too, LOL.

HI i am new here and would love to know where you cought those great fish but i know
    you have to keep your best spots to your self
    hope to talk with you again

Default its not where, its how

don't worry too much about where he caught those fish, you probably couldn't duplicate it if he told you. just try to learn a bit from the baits and techniques for the time of year and see if you can apply that knowledge in your local LMB factory. the reason people blur stuff out (especially in parks and other easily accessible spots) is because so many people will try to go where he's standing and do the same thing. BTW way to go lilmister, it seems like just yesterday you were lil-crawler and now you're holding it down. also, you can't change your name at this point. do you think Lil John could just become John?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast