Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the regular... bass fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude View Post
    Did you be happening to fish at Lake Skinner several weeks ago? You were fishing a bit on the marina, but then got kicked off by the dock employee. Your buddy happened to also carry a Carrot Stix and Shimano Sahara setup, right? Both of you had spinning setups that day. Did you happen to catch anything?
    no lol wrong dudes lol

Very cool bro! You know, I learned how to fish at that lake way back.... well a long a** time ago. I have not yet been out there since maybe 2002. Too busy at Fairmount. Ha! Man you gotta show me your stuff someday. Seriously I'm coming out there soon.

Nice ones !! You have the touch.

Really,don't wanna hurt your feeling but its a pain in the *** to read your report.I would never seen anybody black out the background in their report.If you feel you don't want to share your fishing experience then do not post it.
    Just saying what i'm thinking ....

Quote Originally Posted by AAKK View Post
    Really,don't wanna hurt your feeling but its a pain in the *** to read your report.I would never seen anybody black out the background in their report.If you feel you don't want to share your fishing experience then do not post it.
    aakk,

the angler did share his fishing experience. he showed the type of baits used and methods. he didnt share his location because he obviously wants to keep his honey hole to himself which is his right.

lastly, i really dont want to hurt your feelings, but if you are bothered by gentlemen anglers blacking out their hot spots and you vividly express such sentiments via threads, it tells the fishing world that you are not as successful an angler as others, and you need to rape hot/productive spots from others to catch nice fish.

hint, go find your own spots, and respect those who like to keep theirs secret.

by the way, good fish LIL...... you show quality fish everytime you post.

Quote Originally Posted by CL SmooV View Post
    aakk,

the angler did share his fishing experience. he showed the type of baits used and methods. he didnt share his location because he obviously wants to keep his honey hole to himself which is his right.

lastly, i really dont want to hurt your feelings, but if you are bothered by gentlemen anglers blacking out their hot spots and you vividly express such sentiments via threads, it tells the fishing world that you are not as successful an angler as others, and you need to rape hot/productive spots from others to catch nice fish.

hint, go find your own spots, and respect those who like to keep theirs secret.

by the way, good fish LIL...... you show quality fish everytime you post.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by AAKK View Post
    If it's truely about the experience then location details really are not all that important. I certainly have a lot more respect for people who black-out backrounds or make it a point to take pics which don't give away their location. It helps protect easily accessible spots from the destruction that results from too much information. If you think blacked out back rounds are a pain try fishing a 3 acre park lake with the other 500 lurkers that came to check out the spot following a detailed post on the location. Perhaps it might help you gain a better perspective and understanding as to why people choose to black out backrounds in reports.

Great report Lil Mystery.

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 02-04-2010 at 12:58 AM.

yes. i mean if you have been there of course. if not then you dont have to get stressed out or mad about not knowing the location all you got to do is hit me up in a p.m and maybe we can meet up and fish or something

Quote Originally Posted by lilmystery246 View Post
    yes. i mean if you have been there of course. if not then you dont have to get stressed out or mad about not knowing the location all you got to do is hit me up in a p.m and maybe we can meet up and fish or something
    Best answer I've read all year from any of the freshwater drama boards, good job johnny..nice fish bro..

LILMYSTERY246.......I in no means am hating. I was just wondering if that was what you were doing in those pics. I give you props man, those are some nice fish. I get thesame way when people ask me about where I fish. It kind of looks like Puddingstone to me but I really don't need to know because you posted up your fish and that all that matters to me. Again nice catch and keep up the awesome fishing. ....By the way what does my name mean to you? I love to bass fish and I never keep any. I am strictly catch and release. The GRABBER part is because I own a Shelby GT-C and it is Grabber Orange. It's a car I know but I love that car just as much as I love fishing....I am a huge fan of SHELBY Mustangs, that's all.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast