Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the regular... bass fishing.

Default the regular... bass fishing.

well hmm where do i start.... after 1 month of not going i went got up at 5 in the morning... i was bored... chouldnt sleep... packed the things i used last year around this time.... except today was all on 2 pound test atleast for a while :D... well got to the lake around 6:30 am - 7 am . started with the mini ika..... too quick first cast i hooked up. went around the lake... when i came back to the spot i started at i had already caught 6 bass in about 30-45 mins. met up with a friend who had left his doller phone in my backpack lol returned it to him and kept fishing . i switched to the old faithful quality fishing technique that works for me....drop shot! about 3rd cast on a worm i modified myself... bam! set the hook and fish on! starts peeling drag on 2 pound test. this bass faught and i mean faught! jumped once and then started giving up. in about 3-5 mins i braught him in and lipped it took a pic and checked out the pigmentations and realeased the lovely bass :) after that i decided to use my cumara rod with curado 200 e5 . and caught 3 more in the last 10 mins and i decided to leave. great day over all . saw 1 guy lost a lil bass on a night crawler but that was it. oh! i forgot to say after i took my 2 pound test rod to the truck i saw a school of trout following my crank bait so i put on a mini jig on 10 pound test and 4th cast bam! got a stocker lol didnt take a pic of some fish because my phone uncharged and im too lazy to post the rest haha. enjoy the pics

bass: 9-10
    trout:1

Last edited by lilmystery246; 02-04-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: new pic

Did you blackout the backround so we couldn't see where you are...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    Did you blackout the backround so we couldn't see where you are...hmmm
    yes. just by looking at peoples names sometimes it tells everything... like yours...im not saying u are what the name says im just saying.. but yeah this post is just for the people that know me and they should know where this is at :) trust me :)

Awesome job lil, Keeping doing what you do. I for see a future tournament angler in you.

thank you buddy :)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmystery246 View Post
    yes. just by looking at peoples names sometimes it tells everything... like yours...im not saying u are what the name says im just saying.. but yeah this post is just for the people that know me and they should know where this is at :) trust me :)
    huh ????

Good job on LMB congrats, I cant wait till I get out there.

i give you props lilmystery246 for the nice bass....and its your right to black out any pics...
    the main thing is your doing a report with pics...and if they hate ...let em hate...keep up the good work....
    P.s ...its a good spot and i wont tell....been a while since ive been there.....Fishbones

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    i give you props lilmystery246 for the nice bass....and its your right to black out any pics...
    the main thing is your doing a report with pics...and if they hate ...let em hate...keep up the good work....
    P.s ...its a good spot and i wont tell....been a while since ive been there.....Fishbones
    yup love it

Default Lil Mystery

Did you be happening to fish at Lake Skinner several weeks ago? You were fishing a bit on the marina, but then got kicked off by the dock employee. Your buddy happened to also carry a Carrot Stix and Shimano Sahara setup, right? Both of you had spinning setups that day. Did you happen to catch anything?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast