Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Garlic Sent?

the killa Guest

Default Garlic Sent?

What Garlic sent have you used that you think works the best for trout?

Never used that before. I'm sure it works good too. Typical scents are from Berkley either the trout dip, or spray bottle. If you are using plastics, then I'd go with pro-cure garlic scents.

naw tat new bite on is the greatest used it for the first time over the weekend at the vine and it straight slayed fish

Smelly Jelly Garlic! Best out there!

I use the garlic SCENT but just dont remember what brand it is. I believe its Berkley the one i use. I also use the one from pro-cure carp spit.
    Last edited by lalo56; 02-19-2010 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa View Post
    What Garlic sent have you used that you think works the best for trout? Has anyone used this stuff www.anglerbros.com on this website? Igot a bottle at the last Irvine lake outing and seem to get bit pretty quick.
    there is only on and i have tried and tested them all PRO-CURE garlic plus. trust me on this. if anyone has recommeneded anything else i would suggest they test out the pro cure. a very distant second would be bang garlic.............
    Trust me here i will not steer you wrong.

This works the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    naw tat new bite on is the greatest used it for the first time over the weekend at the vine and it straight slayed fish
    I picked up a bottle at the Fred Hall Show. Can't wait to try it out. They even gave me a camera to take pics of the fish I catch using the stuff. If I mail in the pic they'll send me another bottle for free.

bite on garlic. just started using it and its awesome.

smelly jelly garlic scent works pretty good