Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving SALE!!! Swimbaits,lures, and rods.

Guess you do want to be living the fishing life hehe living here in Cali, then to Minnesota (love that place, especially fishing =0) back to cali and now Florida. Good luck in Florida bro, we'll all miss fishing with you. My wife's uncle is in Florida so maybe one day if my wife and I visit them I'll hit you up and if you're nearby take a fishing trip =0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Guess you do want to be living the fishing life hehe living here in Cali, then to Minnesota (love that place, especially fishing =0) back to cali and now Florida. Good luck in Florida bro, we'll all miss fishing with you. My wife's uncle is in Florida so maybe one day if my wife and I visit them I'll hit you up and if you're nearby take a fishing trip =0)
    HAHA. Yeah the Cali fishing is nice but its not MN or FL fishing!!! Definately hit me up if you come thru bro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123