Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seccombe Park Lake San Bernardino, CA

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Yeah that place has a bad reputation. Its better to spend the extra gas and go to Fairmont in Riverside.
    At least you will be a bit safer at Fairmont than Seccombe Lake....Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    At least you will be a bit safer at Fairmont than Seccombe Lake....Maybe?
    I've never herd anybody use those two words in a sentence before when talking about Fairmont. lol

Oh I just said a bit safer than Fairmont

Default Seccombe Lake

Yes, at Fairmont it is safer because you can see problems arising from a distance there. and take defensive action early. At Seccombe Lake, its alot smaller, people can also sneak up on you very fast.Almost out of nowhere.

Fairmount safer than Seccombe.......yeah, like Nickerson Gardens is safer than Century Boulevard. Go "Choice "C", none of the above.
    Last edited by flytyingreloader; 02-03-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Default Seccombe Pond

If you live in Ridgecrest, how do you know what goes on down here? Your over 100 miles away where you are nice and safe!

7. Default

Fairmount doesn't feel too bad. After what I read about the place, I was expecting to get bum rushed before I even started fishing. I've made many trips there without any problems whatsoever.

Like someone else said, it's easy to watch your back there too, pretty wide open. Lots of families as well.

I fish Fairmount too and I have never had any problems.....it could be that I am 6 foot and bench 310 but who knows...lol

Default its not that bad.(just not that good).

Quote Originally Posted by Trout 1 View Post
    When you go to this lake be ready for something bad to go down fights, bad drug deals, stabbings ect. I go when I need to get a line wet and Im not to far. Yes there is some bass in there and they stock trout every so often. If you go try to go with at least a few ppl its a very bad area.

Trout 1
    come on man. its not that bad.as long as you STAY AWAY FROM THE GAZZEBO. and the basesall diamond.and dont park near the cemetary.
    I live across the street.i"ve caught a seven pound bass out of there. and a couple nice size cats. the trout this time of year range from
    about 9" to a foot long

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12