Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/23/10 We Absolutely KILLED-Em today

You mean 16'1", cause the biggest fish i see in those pisc is maybe 8lbs! if i could be so good not trying to bass fish i would give the salt water thing up and just bass fish!!!! You should fish some tourneys, they actually have certified scales when money is involved!!! keep up the great work!!!

why the hell do you guys bother replying to a report if your just here to ***** about the weight of the fish??? im glad you think/know about the weight of bass!!! YOUR ALL SO COOL!

if you read the report and dont agree with it then dont reply, i dont see what the point of your replys are. they are not informative or helpfull whatsoever. pm the guy if you have a problem.

I guess I find to much humor in it to take the high road...Sorry

I would want someone to call BS on me if I was packing a post.. Keeps it real

Sorry if I offended you..I guess my friends and I are too quick to call BS on eachother, but you guys must have fun just trusting everything posted.

It's just the smallest 45lb bag I've seen...

Last edited by basser1; 01-24-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by basser1 View Post
    Exactly...If you really think you had 45lbs then you should fish some MONEY events....The "I dont care what you think" doesn't make your weights legit. Sorry man, but I have been fishing long enough to know you barely had 20-25 for the day...But then again, why am I even listening to dock talk......Good job on your 45lbs, my 15yrs of tournament fishing has done me nothing on judging a fishes size.....By the way, I'm 6'1" also and this will be post #4 or 5 so I guess I dont deserve an honest opinion..
    4-5 lb average huh..... Lol

I guess I find to much humor in it to take the high road...Sorry

I would want someone to call BS on me if I was packing a post.. Keeps it real

Sorry if I offended you..I guess my friends and I are too quick to call BS on eachother, but you guys must have fun just trusting everything posted.

It's just the smallest 45lb bag I've seen...

dont get me wrong, i think alot of posts here are kinda packed but all it does on this board is create drama if you call someone out. pming works much better.

Any estimates as to the weights of these fish? Perferrably from basser1 and spinning reel guy? If you know already please dont give it away....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	20282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass2.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	20283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass 1.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	20284  

Ya, here's something...Instead of trying so hard to show some sort of credibilty fish some events and put your money where YOUR scale is..I have nothing to prove, I said and will say again "Your fish are not what you think"....my .02 cents
    Last edited by basser1; 01-24-2010 at 04:00 PM.

[QUOTE=basser1;425982]Ya, here's something...Instead of trying so hard to show some sort of credibilty fish some events and put your money where YOUR scale is..I have nothing to prove, I said and will say again "Your fish are not what you think"....my .02 cents[/QU

Enter some events? If i wanted to take your money i would. Its just funny when Einsteins like you think you know it all and can tell exactlty what a fish weighs from a cell phone pic... I weighed my fish AT THE DOCK with DVL staff with a 50lb didgital scale and released them, End of story. I dont blame you for not guessing the weights on the pics i posted, I wouldnt want to be proven wrong either....my .02

Just wondering what taking a pic with a cell phone has to do with how much your fish weigh? im not saying that your fish are any specific weight, i just dont believe that they are what you say they are! and a 45lb bag i dindt see anything other than two decent size fish(6 1/2-8lbs) that you and your buddy both took pictures with!

[QUOTE=SEA ADDICTION;425990]
    Ya, here's something...Instead of trying so hard to show some sort of credibilty fish some events and put your money where YOUR scale is..I have nothing to prove, I said and will say again "Your fish are not what you think"....my .02 cents[/QU

Enter some events? If i wanted to take your money i would. Its just funny when Einsteins like you think you know it all and can tell exactlty what a fish weighs from a cell phone pic... I weighed my fish AT THE DOCK with DVL staff with a 50lb didgital scale and released them, End of story. I dont blame you for not guessing the weights on the pics i posted, I wouldnt want to be proven wrong either....my .02
    OMG....For one, I really was not in this post for a d!$k measuring contest. I simply was calling you out like any of my friends "BS". And I still call "BS", but if you honestly think I'm afraid of being proven wrong your sadly mistaken. My issue was with your fish, not the one's that were weighed properly. I have said it and will say it again "nice fish" but BS BS BS on the size. But its cool man, I actually would love to invite you out on my boat. You dont even need to explain nor take me to your areas and you will find out my sense of humor and expierience. I will probably be hitting up DVL wed or Thur and we can tlk about your fish then..

Sound good!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast