Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/23/10 We Absolutely KILLED-Em today

DAMMIT Steven,you fishin dynamite again!? i need to take pete out with me to show me all of your secrets :-}

IN FACT........HEY PETE! You wanna come to work for a real company? Ill get you off his payroll and onto mine plus a raise! THINK ABOUT IT! Oh forgot to tell you,once i learn all of Steve-o's tricks,gotta let you go so dont burn a bridge with them. :-)

Nice fish guys,talk to you later,Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    IN FACT........HEY PETE! You wanna come to work for a real company? Ill get you off his payroll and onto mine plus a raise! THINK ABOUT IT! Oh forgot to tell you,once i learn all of Steve-o's tricks,gotta let you go so dont burn a bridge with them. :-)

Nice fish guys,talk to you later,Jeff
    Your killen me....... Ryan was supposed to go but got a tat instead, I told him he would catch the biggest LMB of his life.... We need to hit it up this week Jeff. I have a new spot i havnt fished in a loooong time that produced ALL of these fish in an hr and 15 min..... We will fill the boat by noon< kinda like the tuna trips...

Nice fish man, but where is the 13 and other double digits.. Not to stir, but the largest I see is about 9lbs max and the rest look 5-7 and dupped. Did you weigh them?? If you did, you should take pics while the fish hang on the scale. Nice day, but I think you may be heavy on your assumptions. I will post a picture of a 11.39 and 10.56 caught there and they look to be mid teeners..

Anyways, Great day and some nice fish for sure..

MAD PROPS !!! I am Headed out there tmrw. Hudds all day..any tips please pm me.

Here are the 2 pics I was talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by basser1 View Post
    Nice fish man, but where is the 13 and other double digits.. Not to stir, but the largest I see is about 9lbs max and the rest look 5-7 and dupped. Did you weigh them?? If you did, you should take pics while the fish hang on the scale. Nice day, but I think you may be heavy on your assumptions. I will post a picture of a 11.39 and 10.56 caught there and they look to be mid teeners..

Anyways, Great day and some nice fish for sure..
    Yes I did weigh them. I'm 6'1 and I was using my cell phone to take the pics. No need to take pics with the fish hanging on the scale, if you don't believe the weight of my fish then so be it. I don't assume what my fish weigh, maybe my scale is 4lbs heavy....lol. Some pictures just don't do justice to a fishes size, or maybe your alittle jelouse??? Look at some of my other posts, if I was going to lie then the last striper at 18.99 would of been 29.99.

Quote Originally Posted by basser1 View Post
    Here are the 2 pics I was talking about..

I'm sure those are some pigs but can't see the pics? Maybe its because I'm on my cell... Dude, you have 3 post and you come calling me out on my weights? Just for you ill weigh the fish on this weeks trip... Then you'll say I loaded em up with weights.

5 fish for 45+....Hmmmm. You gonna fish the 2 day Top Stick? Let me know so I don't waste my money...

Exactly...If you really think you had 45lbs then you should fish some MONEY events....The "I dont care what you think" doesn't make your weights legit. Sorry man, but I have been fishing long enough to know you barely had 20-25 for the day...But then again, why am I even listening to dock talk......Good job on your 45lbs, my 15yrs of tournament fishing has done me nothing on judging a fishes size.....By the way, I'm 6'1" also and this will be post #4 or 5 so I guess I dont deserve an honest opinion..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast