Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a new member

Welcome, glad to have you on board!

Hey jon,
    I am glad you made it onto the board... I am sure you have already experienced my reasoning for recommending FNN. It is very family orriented on here and everyone has the same interest, let me know sometime when you are fishing again at rancho or any parks in the area. Oh i know you have the shimano sanora reel if i remember. I bought two reels on clearance, the reel is made by bass pro. Johnny morris is the founder for bass pro and made a signature reel. This reel is amazing quality and is an 11 bearing system, i baught 1 and loved it so much i baught a second. the reel took field and streams reel of the year award as well as a few others. it was $99 which was well worth the price, now since it is an older style they are being blown out at 60. Go to basspro.com. talk to you soon

A great story to stick to! Welcome Cartman--hope to see you around a lake someday!

Hi Cartman welcome to Team 57 I recently joined just in time to make the Team 57 Event on jan 20,2010 Ruby Wednesday and had a great time. I do most of my fishing at Santa Ana River Lakes and off the pier in the summertime at Seal Beach. I retired last may and try to go fishing as often as I can my wife will be retiring soon so we will be fishing together a lot more, If you are ever a SARL and see a red dodge pickup truck stop by and say hello . Kenny

Welcome to FNN

Welcome Cartman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12