Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chargers Suck

Default Chargers Suck

I am so tired of hearing how the chargers are going to the superbowl every year. The most over rated team in the history of the NFL. They suck, and they always will. Haven't won any rings, never will. Losers.
    Maybe next year they won't win the division, and will lose to the Raiders. Yes I am a Charger hater and don't want to see them on T.V. every week. GO RAIDERS. Yes we sucked the last 7 years, but when we get good again, and we will, We will get to the Superbowl.

Hey at least they made it to the playoffs . What do the Raiders have to show for themselves? NOTHING! Thats right nothing ! So, don't hate buddy, the Raiders can learn a thing or two from the Chargers (like how to make it to the playoffs)! And, it's not a matter of WHEN but IF and thats a big IF they become a good team again then MAYBE they might get a shot at the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    I am so tired of hearing how the chargers are going to the superbowl every year. The most over rated team in the history of the NFL. They suck, and they always will. Haven't won any rings, never will. Losers.
    Maybe next year they won't win the division, and will lose to the Raiders. Yes I am a Charger hater and don't want to see them on T.V. every week. GO RAIDERS. Yes we sucked the last 7 years, but when we get good again, and we will, We will get to the Superbowl.
    You are actually admitting that you are a Raider fan! Did you ride the short bus to school? That's like bragging that you were nominated to The Sports Loser Hall Of Shame on the first ballot! I can't believe a rational person would support Al "Darth Vader" Davis and his supporting cast of stumblebums. For example, what about your first round draft choice QB? Jamarcus Russell is a great athlete, but he can't complete passes, botches handoffs, and fumbles way too much. And those are his good qualities. This is a team that has a mission--just lose, baby! As for your Charger comments, well, again you are exhibiting signs of frontal lobe freeze. The Raiders beating the Chargers? That's just downright delusional. The Raiders are the consistent laughingstock of the NFL. Teams look forward to playing the "cupcake" Raiders. Time to rest the regulars and empty the bench. Hey, what the heck, suit up the equipment manager and let him play quarterback. It's just the sad sack Raiders. A decent high school jayvee team could take them to school. As for the Chargers, they came close to going the distance, with great defense and a versatile offense with a lot of weapons. And yes, you will see a lot of Charger games on TV next year because football fans want to see winners--not teams like the Raiders who always find ways to lose. Supporting the Raiders? Hey, just remember, that Skull & Cross Bones logo doesn't represent toughness--it's a warning--like the label on a bottle of drain cleaner--it's toxic up in here!

Oh man i opened up a can of worms, but you are right about russel, thats why all raider fans hate him. Yes Al is getting to old for the league, but he can't last much longer. As for making it to the playoffs, who cares when you lose in the first round. the raiders don't play to make it to the playoffs. they play to maek it to the superbowl. ( 5 times) 3 wins.
    The raiders just need a good q.b and then they will be contending for the title again. But go ahead and dream on, just like the lions, falcons, seahawk, and browns fans do. 50years and counting NO SUPERBOWL WINS.
    The chargers do how-ever have some very nice looking cheerleaders.

RAIDERS SUCK !! RAIDER FANS ARE ALL THUGS AND WANNA BE THUGS !

Have a great day....

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    As for making it to the playoffs, who cares when you lose in the first round. the raiders don't play to make it to the playoffs.
    It was the SECOND round of playoffs btw...

Quote Originally Posted by rusty6 View Post
    It was the SECOND round of playoffs btw...
    still one and done

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    RAIDERS SUCK !! RAIDER FANS ARE ALL THUGS AND WANNA BE THUGS !

Have a great day....

i am not even close to a wanna be thug or a thug, just havin some post season fun. Don't have nothng bad to say charger fans in generel, even though when i went to the game there a couple years ago, they were yelling at little kids just cause they had a raider jersey on and they spit on my wife while she was just watching the game. Saint fans, now they are the nicest fans.

I will agree with you in one area Fish finder. My Chargers have not been able to find a way to get over that hump and win a championship. I am hoping that one day they will. As far as the Raiders beating the Bolts next year, it could happen, but I think they need a very strong offseason to be put into that position. There are too many holes to fill and may need a couple of years to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by evalrez View Post
    Hey at least they made it to the playoffs . What do the Raiders have to show for themselves? NOTHING! Thats right nothing ! So, don't hate buddy, the Raiders can learn a thing or two from the Chargers (like how to make it to the playoffs)! And, it's not a matter of WHEN but IF and thats a big IF they become a good team again then MAYBE they might get a shot at the superbowl.
    The Raiders have THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS to show for themselves. The Chargers have NOTHING to show for themselves. Hopefully Norv will be the Chargers coach forever, that will guarantee nothing to show for the Chargers. Must be hard to be a Charger fan.

Here is an interesting article in the LA times that pretty much sums it up.....
    "America's Finest City has the stupor Chargers"
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...4496587.column

Stupor Chargers!! That's awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast