Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairmount Report-afternoon session

I don't fish trout at Fairmount. (Don't fish any stocked trout since being in Alaska) Only fish for bass at the park. There's some big ones in there.

This what fairmont looks like now, oh and danny skinny dipping in brown lake..

3. Default

^lol lol bgh.

Props on the catch fishmounter..., glad to hear they are active.

Oh yes I seen him fickering in the mud today, and thier were just tons of large bass and catfish playing with him also.

was there this morning....missed my only hit. mostly carolina riged a lizard this morning. You can see the trout jumping on evans.

hey fruit loop i called you from jurupa, you screenin your calls? lol...you gonna fish tomorrow? i gots a new kickin stick storm swimbait and a lunker punker, they stocked near the boat house...

LOL...my phone is in my tackle bag. What time you heading out today?

Dang ...I haven't fish Evans or Fairmount park for that matter in a long time. Are they still stocking at the tank? I have caught some nice bass out of those lakes. I used to go there just because it was free and like CARPANGLERDUDE said...somethng just used to keep bringing me back there. I used to fish it during the week and I liked the serenity of the place. No hobos or druggies ever bothered me.

I went Thursday. I got there about 30 minutes after they Stocked (according to the hobo's)...

Trout were jumping out of the water, but they weren't biting....although I saw the stocked trout eat a red legged frog, 2 steelheads, and several yellow legged frogs... ;)

I didn't see anyone catch anything...not to say they didn't, but I didn't see it.

I got a few bites while fishing deep, (something took my nightcrawler)

I tried my new carp bait....which fell off the hook to easily...needs tweeking...

Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain I'll try again.

Great Caesars Ghost !! I can't believe it was stocked.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast