Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairmount Report-afternoon session

Nice tip for sure thanks. That open bail and napkin twist sounds like a winner to me. Thanks agan Kev. And corn tortillas could be awsome bait because I will snack on them to.

yeah...thanks for the info. I am thinking about going to Fairmount in the morning for couple hours....

No problem I'm actually heading there now to try for some carp. Just came from NPH caught fish but I'm feinding for some carp action on light gear. I'm hoping to get broke off a few times

Anyone out there have any luck with those carp??? Was there yesterday morning for my bass skunk. Water is NASTY right now.

5. Default

Still nasty? Dang. Was hoping it would have cleared a bit since last week

was there yesterday from like 1330 to 1800 none for me but I saw some guys catching some carp in the mid water level right off the point across from the small pond. Tortillia was the ticket on a double dropshot set up. I learned a lot about the lake from a guy who fishes the lake frequently by the name of Joe. A great fisherman and a great guy. This gentleman has this lake dialed in. I didn't mind getting skunked I was satisfied by the knowledge I was given. This guy came and hooked into 2 nice cat with an amazing setup he created and using bread. he showed pictures of 20,15,18 and many other cat he pulled out this lake along with some hog bass and c arp topping 30 he convience me that there are still fish in this lake you just have to learn how to fish it. So I may go on a mission to relearn this lake. On a side note this lake has some Mamouth birds! and they aren't afraid to surround you. LOl

DFG says they are stocking fairmount this week. Does anyone know what day of the week they do this?

I'm going tomorrow for a couple hours.
    Last edited by Troudt; 02-03-2010 at 04:43 PM.

stocking would be on Thursday, "if" they stock

Got 2 this morning. Water still murky. Will stay this way for another 3-4 weeks. Depends on the rain and carp.

10. Default

2...trout? Or bass?
    Or locknessmanstersdrugdealers..ok, nvm

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast