Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fairmount Report-afternoon session

Quote Originally Posted by Troudt View Post
    so whats the deal with boats in fairmount? every once and awhile i see people in canoes and kayaks but they arent fishing.

saturday a guy was out there in a small aluminum boat with a trolling motor. he was pulling bass out like crazy trolling close around the island....all the places we can't reach from shore.

so is that okay? I always thought you couldnt fish from a boat at fairmount. I held off the temptation of throwing stuff at him just in case he was in the right.
    go to the boat house near brown lake and gt the number to get your $5 per month permit to put your under12ft boat/trolling motor on there....danny let's brake in those float toons at fairmont????

My fat a** will make those float tubes in to sub-tubes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    My fat a** will make those float tubes in to sub-tubes lol
    you got that right, sup fruitloop did you get my text? jugging the wash tonight i got the glow stix and 2litr bottles do you got the bait? carp and cats..anyone interested in a run tonight?
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 03-09-2010 at 08:50 PM.

i got bait, but i don't know if i can get out yet. i will know in while. I haven't checked phone today

5. Default

If you dudes nail some carp on a jugline, please send me a pic, would love to see it...the place looked at little shallow when i saw it for really big carp, would love to be surprised :)

Getting a boat at fairmount would be dope, wonder if the boat pass would be good for a float tube?

You get the permit from the City Parks & Recreation on Chestnut st. 5$ a month. Boats have to be between 8'-15' no inflatables canoes can be longer. Got one today for 4 months,20 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    If you dudes nail some carp on a jugline, please send me a pic, would love to see it...the place looked at little shallow when i saw it for really big carp, would love to be surprised :)

Getting a boat at fairmount would be dope, wonder if the boat pass would be good for a float tube?
    got to the solo and jugged it with corn tortillas and a hotlink for the cats, that ish was floating all around the place. luckly i put glow sticks in them to see, but no takers and the bait was still online..i retrieved it with my heddon spook..i know they are in there but what they wanna eat i'm clueless...gonna head to the pier to get some of those macks to try....

8. Default

Fished today for a couple of hours. Setup for carp, put the alarm on, and went wandering nearby to see if the bass would come out and play.
    15 minutes later, I'm on the phone, and I hear a 'beee...!" Look over to my right and my rod is flying from the bank, shoots into the water. CRAAAP! Sprinting over the roots of the trees, I see the rod in one foot of water and manage to save it. Fish is still on too! I bring it in and get a bass fisherman nearby to snap my pic with it. Dude, whoever you were, thanks, sorry to interrupt your bass fishing.

This carp is one of the darkest colored ones I have ever caught, really nice looking fish.
    Didn't get anything after that, but it was a lot of excitement, even if this carp was only a few pounds.
    Oh, and the carp got the last laugh-after releasing him I found that my bite alarm is pretty much shot, soaked through, i got to buy another one now, heh.

I must have just missed you bro. I started late today, around 10 AM from the tank on around to the rose garden. No bass today...

rose garden aka fairmount men's club LOL

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast