Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Fairmount Report-afternoon session

i am fine opd thanx for asking, i hijacked B*G*H's cell and texting live from fairmont on a ninja session that looks like it's heading south real quick..i better put his phone back before he suspects anything..via la dux....

Actually its tail was wrapped and the guy snagged

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    i am fine opd thanx for asking, i hijacked B*G*H's cell and texting live from fairmont on a ninja session that looks like it's heading south real quick..i better put his phone back before he suspects anything..via la dux....

4. Default Carp and crappie

Fished Fairmount today from 4-8pm. Lots of people catching and keeping bluegills from the shore. Also saw a school of baby bass, guess that means the bass have spawned? Anyway, couple of bass guys told me they saw a fat largemouth couple sitting on beds, pushing 4lbs. Couldn't get them to bite.
    Fished my way around the lake without catching anything, was getting a little irritated. I did watch a guy pull in a 20 lb carp from the main dock, he told me he was trout fishing with a bobber and jig, and the carp took it. Quite a fight on 4 lbs, props to him. He did keep it though.

Finally, I caught my first one for the day, a CRAPPIE! Super stoked, didn't know they lived in Fairmount. He wasn't very big but I was still glad to catch him:

10 mins later, my bite alarm goes nuts on my carp rod. I grab it, but the line is limp. Fail, right? So, I put the rod down, start cleaning up to leave, and my rod flies along the bank...fish is still there! A few minutes later I bring this little fatty in:

Sorry, crappy pic, nightime shot with no flash, low batteries. He was only 5lbs or so, but still pulled hard.

Fairmount is thick with anglers, at least half of 'em are bass guys too. I've about given up on the bass there, I can't ever seem to find them.

AT least you can say you've caught something at fairmont, don't give up bro.... but then again i do that too and like an abused angler i come limping back for more....lol

BGH..............you call what you do fishing? theirs no fish in the rose garden LOL

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314