Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: i saw 10lb bass caught at puddingstone last tuesday

Default i saw 10lb bass caught at puddingstone last tuesday

meet this guy his name is david he goes to pudd alot seem him a couple of time . he was selling custom made bait well . me and other guy see him catch alot of big bass there so we end buying all of his stuff of course i end up buying half of it . consider i'm a newbie fishermen . well when all business was done he went back to fishing and instantly hook on a monster bass got be at least 10lb monster and i didn't bring my camera. all the guy that got bait from him catch a bass to except me i farm one . here a couple pic of me and nephew catching bass on different day at the pudd sorry couldn't load pic

Quote Originally Posted by pho boy View Post
    meet this guy his name is david he goes to pudd alot seem him a couple of time . he was selling custom made bait well . me and other guy see him catch alot of big bass there so we end buying all of his stuff of course i end up buying half of it . consider i'm a newbie fishermen . well when all business was done he went back to fishing and instantly hook on a monster bass got be at least 10lb monster and i didn't bring my camera. all the guy that got bait from him catch a bass to except me i farm one . here a couple pic of me and nephew catching bass on different day at the pudd sorry couldn't load pic
    Custome Bass bait? interesting

You can have the images hosted online by imageshack or photobucket then use that URL here in the forums (on the thread Post Tool bar there is a portrait for "Insert Image" then just put the URL in there to avoid manually doing the tags)

This thread should have all the info you need for posting a pic

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...t.Com.....this

I believe you and seen it happen,wish it was me.

once when i was 13, i used a live salamander (illegal, dont do that, didnt know at the time.)

and caught a monster bass from eisenhower park.

That bass tasted like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I believe you and seen it happen,wish it was me.
    were you there . we were east shore by the pier if you go there there a guy name gill he has picture of the fish he goes there all the time like everyday . damm i text david tomorrow to c if he can send me picture of his fish

Really??i was thier yesterday also.what time did he nail it??i fished a good amount of east shore but no luck.the bite seems to have slowed dwn thier this past week...i was killing that lake last week even caught a nice 5lb female set her free,cast back to that same spot and pulled the mail out after.he was about half her size.fun though.

i have the pic but its not mine to post and yeah its a hog he also caught like an 7-8 lber the week before the bite has been slow this week should pick up real soon though!

Can you post picture of custom swimbait he makes?

Soft plastics...nice bass...good working bait for the stone. Ive used these baits and have so far caught fours and fives pounders. Even smaller bass eat it. 1/2lbs