Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AV & Bako Duct

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    Any duct fishing is "real" duct fishing. It's been tough in the AV with no flow but the fish can still be found. I go over to Bako for the easy catch just to get my fix
    From morning till noon and only 1!!,,,,dosnt sound that easy LOL!!!!!

But your right<any duct fishing is "REAL" duct fishing.

Wish i would have known you were coming up,,would have been GREAT fishing with you!!

TRAIL BLAZER

I was fishing at 15482 Farmington St. in Hesperia. I walked the duct on both sides of the street. On the east side it looked a bit dirty at the point where it heads underground. I also went to Antelope Hwy (138) in Llano just before Pearlblossom. I went on both sides of the street. There is a little station of some kind there. It was a bit of driving but was an adventure seeing the area. Not a bad place to live at all, especially when you compare it the the main part of Los Angeles county.

After I left I stopped by Bass Pro Shops to look around. It was a bit overwhelming. I almost think it is better to shop online unless you want to gawk at all the cool stuff and try on waders and shoes. The fish tank was cool though.

I'll let you know when I plan on heading out to Hesperia again. Perhaps after the two weeks of rain is up and the weather goes back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    From morning till noon and only 1!!,,,,dosnt sound that easy LOL!!!!!

But your right<any duct fishing is "REAL" duct fishing.

Wish i would have known you were coming up,,would have been GREAT fishing with you!!

TRAIL BLAZER
    I was there for 20 to 30 minutes and had 1 hit and another hit, hooked and landed. My wife called about the power issues and I had to split. Morning to noon, lol . There were 2 guys soaking bait that were there for awhile but had no action.

It was an unplanned visit and as you can see, my stay was very short. I want to spend a day up there one of these days and really explore. Every time I have been up there, except once I caught fish. I have only been a handful of times though.
    Last edited by yolo; 01-18-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12