Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Laughs And Double Hookups On Bass

Quote Originally Posted by FishEye View Post
    Next time I see u jokers in my backyard, Don't trip when I throw u losers straight in the drink. No joke. Now I know what u shnooks look like. Let me know when ur out there next and we can handle some biz.

Sounds like the next report will be fun!

Default Laughin my *** off.

Man good job fellas on the mission at hand.an you're right who in the hell goes on a nija mission, just to nod out thats funny dogg.

Next time I see u jokers in my backyard, Don't trip when I throw u losers straight in the drink. No joke. Now I know what u shnooks look like. Let me know when ur out there next and we can handle some biz.

Im going tonight punk lets see if you have the balls to do something i doubt it!
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-19-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post

Sounds like the next report will be fun!
    Yeah it will be!So is working out your fat a#$ should try sometime.
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-19-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Punk?! Your the lurk trespassing in the middle of the night thinking ur some kind of ninja. Douche bags like you have no sense. We pay astronomical association fees to keep the place pristine, but peeps like you sneak in leave trash and creep people out. My neighbors and I don't like looking out of our windows to see two ghetto foos sneaking around doin god knows what. Furthermore, where do u guys go to the restroom? Anyways, I have better things to do than waiting for your dumb ***. But if and when I see you; make no mistake your goin for a swim.

Punk?! Your the lurk trespassing in the middle of the night thinking ur some kind of ninja. Douche bags like you have no sense. We pay astronomical association fees to keep the place pristine, but peeps like you sneak in leave trash and creep people out. My neighbors and I don't like looking out of our windows to see two ghetto foos sneaking around doin god knows what. Furthermore, where do u guys go to the restroom? Anyways, I have better things to do than waiting for your dumb ***. But if and when I see you; make no mistake your goin for a swim.
    Calm down FishEye, we don't need all the hating.

I really hope you try and do something so i have an excuse to knock your a#$ out.Ill be there tonight at 10 pm look for me i hope you do but i know your just a punk a#$ coward trying to be tough behind your keyboard.

Oh just to let you know just because we are hispanic does'nt mean were ghetto and leave trash every where so keep your racist comments to your self.
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-19-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Last edited by GeordyBass; 01-19-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Jbassc- Shut ur trap creep. And FYI I'm Latino. When I say "ghetto" I mean lurks who trespass and brag about it.
    Last edited by FishEye; 01-19-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Last edited by GeordyBass; 01-19-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast