Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lots Of Laughs And Double Hookups On Bass

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    You insulted the Crap outta my pops too! Contradicting aren't ya?

Your right bro i admit i was out of line talking about your pops like that im a man and as a man ill tell you again SORRY for talking about your pops.

Quote Originally Posted by FishEye View Post
    Jbassc- I made no comment about you being Hispanic; my fathers Spanish so it would make no sense. The point is you could've been a purple Martian for all I care you're still trespassing. And ofcourse you also ignored the rules and didn't use barbless hooks.

Fisheye-Look man i dont even know you all i was doing is posting a night of fishing with my friend but you come out of no where threating me saying you want to handle some biz and that we are nothing but losers and shnooks whats up with that in no way did i ever attack you you started attacking me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Bro everything that i said to geordy yesterday was out of anger im not going to fight with this kid,But you your another story why are you sticking your nose in other peoples business ill be more then happy to meet you any where you want and handle some s##T pm me and let me know whats up.
    check your pm's

I'm done with you and this damn thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    check your pm's

Check yours..

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    I'm done with you and this damn thread.

GOOD! now go do your homework.

Almost 2500 hits and no mods around to lock this pointless bickering.

i wonder if they're all out fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by fish_sauce View Post
    Almost 2500 hits and no mods around to lock this pointless bickering.

i wonder if they're all out fishing.

No there enjoying it just like we are!

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    I just dont apreciate fisheyes comments there a lil racist in my opinion,Just because someone is hispanic does that mean that we are gonna throw trash and steal everything we see(NO) i dont think so.Look man all im doing is fishing thats it im not trying to steal,scare,or vandalize anything and i get attacked for that come on bro whats up with that.
    I know I don't look it at all, but I'm half Hispanic, all on my mothers side. And as much as I hate to admit it, the two races I see messing with area's the most are Asians and Mexicans. Is that always the case ? No, hell no. But, that bit of 'racism' is always gonna be there, and sadly it's there because people actually still fit that stereotype. The moment you give people a reason you're going to get treated like a suspect. And like it or not, that is trespassing, even if you leave the place cleaner than when you got there and C&R everything it's doing something illegal, so people are going to assume you do other illegal things too.

Guilt by association ~ Still alive and kicking.

That being said, I've seen plenty of white guys poaching and all that as well, just much less often. I mentioned this on a City Park report (another guys report) I caught underwear out of a park.. When you see that kind thing, you really get an adverse reaction to people trespassing to do 'god knows what' as FisEye said.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567