Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Laughs And Double Hookups On Bass

Default Lots Of Laughs And Double Hookups On Bass

Alright here we go another epic ninja mission for some of us at least(AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY IN A MINUTE) Me,Mysts,and Chef rolled out on yet another ninja session we got to our spot a lil earlier than usual only to find out that the place was under siege by the local warden so we waited a while before making our quiet entrance.Man this has truly been the best night of winter bass fishing ive had all year and im sure lil Mysts would agree but chef well his another story as me and lil mysts were slaying all the bass chef all of a sudden dissapeared Not knowing were he went me and mystery continued fishing our spot thinking chef had went around the lake to another spot,Well meanwhile me and mysts caught over 20 bass between both of us double hookups and everyhting we eventually got tired of taking pics and just started throwing them back as soon as we brought them in after the slayage was done and 3 hours had past it was around 1 am and still no sign of chef man i was really getting worried :wtf: i know he was kind of mad the first hour we were there cause he could not get a bite on his jig but it was late and he was no where to be found.Me and lil Mysts decided to go look for him and guess were we found his fat ***** he was sleeping in his car the whole time (WHO THE HELL GOES TO SLEEP ON A NINJA MISSION:rolleyes:) Only truffles anyways i cant beleive he missed out on such a epic night just cause his fat ***** was sleepy.Well me and mysts took a lil revenge after we found him sleeping we took pics of him and (SCARED THE S##T OUT OF HIM AND VIDEO TAPED IT) So enjoy the pics and video.

Heres our first hookups

Double hookups :1party:

Heres the biggest of the night;)

And heres chefs fat ***** sleeping like a lil girl:rolleyes:

YouTube- Sleeping FAT Beauty[/url]

You guys really did well on your ninja mission. Looks like a lot of fun. Those are some quality bass! I haven't caught a LMB for a few weeks (only other species) and those pictures really make me want to catch one soon!

That's definitely not Laguna, where I've see you a bunch. And I am 90% sure I know where you guys are based on one particular photo, because I like that spot too! Only got called out once so far by some dude that I think was trying to impress a girl he was with ... gRRR. Nice bizzasses for sho!

lmao nice lip ring

nice catch.

Sounds like good times..

Numbers are great...

Toads are better

Numbers eventually produce toads

Look like fun. You guys are brave, cuz it looks like you are very close to other things going on while you are fishing there?

Next time I see u jokers in my backyard, Don't trip when I throw u losers straight in the drink. No joke. Now I know what u shnooks look like. Let me know when ur out there next and we can handle some biz.
    Last edited by FishEye; 01-19-2010 at 01:37 AM.

There is a section for picture reports.

Honest question here: is that a labret AND braces? Aren't you worried about static discharge?

Quote Originally Posted by FishEye View Post
    Next time I see u jokers in my backyard, Don't trip when I throw u losers straight in the drink. No joke. Now I know what u shnooks look like. Let me know when ur out there next and we can handle some biz.
    Be sure to post a report and/or pics.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast