Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone gonna fish rancho thursday 01/14

Default anyone gonna fish rancho thursday 01/14

I am going fishing tomorrow morning and wanted to see if anyone was going to be fishing so i can say hello. if not i will still post how my day was when i am done. let me know.
    jason

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman View Post
    I am going fishing tomorrow morning and wanted to see if anyone was going to be fishing so i can say hello. if not i will still post how my day was when i am done. let me know.
    jason
    i'm in it to win it bro...see you there, look for the blk sleep walkers cap or the guy pullin out trout..lol

Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 01-13-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Default awsome....

i will be wearing a grey jordan hoodie and with one of the homies.... see you there bro

damn...i cant make it out tomorrow!!
    i got class
    ill be out there friday morning until 1ish tho FORSURE!!

good luck out there!!

tight lines!

ill be there till about 10.. :( i have to go do some work in riverside..

if tomorrow is stockday, they wont let anyone fish until a couple of hours after they stock , so the fish can spread out, depending on what time they stock , I might be there, Tight Lines

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyfishon View Post
    if tomorrow is stockday, they wont let anyone fish until a couple of hours after they stock , so the fish can spread out, depending on what time they stock , I might be there, Tight Lines
    yeppp. friday should be on fire!

...hopefully

Wfo on stock days, people start calling the familys and everyone who they can...lake starts out with 15 people all day, then truck shows up and the 15 goes to 40 within minutes..lucky I am a professional jigg artist..I can untangle my line from neath the water...

Just being modest guys...lol

bahahaha. professional huh? haha jk!

sometimes...i just like to squeeze in between the bait and wait guys if they p!ss me off..

Quote Originally Posted by jmp_fishinn View Post
    bahahaha. professional huh? haha jk!

sometimes...i just like to squeeze in between the bait and wait guys if they p!ss me off..
    HEY patrick, if anyone gives you any lip just point them my direction...lol..your gonna miss the wide open bite dogg....hahahaha, j/k bro i'm rubbing it in...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast