Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new to FNN an looking forward to team 57 functions.

Default i will for sure be at that derby its my home town, and i will be at functions as well

thanks again for the welcome, it is great to meet so many friendly anglers. i will be ther big game hunter, i am hoping to get my team 57 shirt in the mail by then this way you will know who i am. I am hoping for more luck at this tourny than yucaipa though. hope to see you there.

Granny fish- you can for sure count on seeing me at the functions, i am so excited. i ordered a few shirts,stickers and a sweater, i love it, love it, love it. hope to meet you soon.

Welcome to the Team (I mean Family) you will have alot of fun out here with these guys they are all great people.

Default Thanks bd, you guys make me feel like family.

THIS IS GREAT NOW I WANT TO FISH WITH SOME OF YOU, I WAS ASKED EARLIER IF I WAS GOING TO THE RANCHO JURUPA TOURNAMENT. I WAS PLANNING ON IT UP UNTIL AND HOUR AGO WHEN MY WIFE LET ME KNOW MY FRIENDS WEDDING IS ON THAT DAY.

I LET HER KNOW THE WEDDING IS AT 2PM, SHE SAID YEAH!!!. I SAID COOL I WILL GO FISH DRESSED IN BUTTON UP AND TIE IN THE MORNING TO FISH AND AT 1 LEAVE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE WEDDING........

NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS DID NOT GO OVER WELL.

welcome to FNN..Enjoy!

welcome aboad YOU WILL ENJOY THE COMMODRE.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman View Post
    THIS IS GREAT NOW I WANT TO FISH WITH SOME OF YOU, I WAS ASKED EARLIER IF I WAS GOING TO THE RANCHO JURUPA TOURNAMENT. I WAS PLANNING ON IT UP UNTIL AND HOUR AGO WHEN MY WIFE LET ME KNOW MY FRIENDS WEDDING IS ON THAT DAY.

I LET HER KNOW THE WEDDING IS AT 2PM, SHE SAID YEAH!!!. I SAID COOL I WILL GO FISH DRESSED IN BUTTON UP AND TIE IN THE MORNING TO FISH AND AT 1 LEAVE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE WEDDING........

No worries bro, you could say I jumped the gun too..totaly forgot I have to go out of town that weekend to laughlin either way I'm gettin me a fish report..they are stocking county size fish in this Thursday 1500lbs of trout, makes for a good weekend ...

Default rancho jurupa is stocking tomorrow?

are they stocking 1500lbs tomorrow? i hope so i will be there fishing early morning. wish me luck

welcome aboard to fnn and enjoy your stay they are alot of great people here.

Welcome aboard.

hahaha...I tried the same thing on my wedding day. Ceremony didn't start till 5:30 and I didn't have to be dressed and ready for pics till 3pm so technically I still had time to jump on a 1/2 day boat and be back in time for the three S's and be ready for pics.

That didn't go well over either.....

Why don't the wives see the importance of these things. Not the wedding the fishing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast