Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: lagoon lake snapping turtle

Cool!! im no turtle expert so i wont even bother saying what i think u should do with it..
    But up in massachusetts where i fish during the summer the turtle population has gotten out of hand. every single cast you get a hit from a turtle. If your fishing with shiners, you reel them up only to find the lips still on the hook. I started bringing a sling shot and shooting them when the surface... I HATE TURTLESS!!!!! ever been wading and had a 50 pound turtle surface right next to you?? SCARY SH!##

Quote Originally Posted by bassaholic90 View Post
    there is this 99 ranch market by my house and one of the managers said he would adopt him from me and give him a nice home in there display tanks hahahahahah right next to some lobsters:rofl:
    r.i.p bowser, now he's in the big pond in the sky.....
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 01-17-2010 at 10:19 AM.

There is this 99 ranch market by my house and one of the managers said he would adopt him from me and give him a nice home in there display tanks hahahahahah right next to some lobsters
    he's in a turtle farm, where ther is lettuce wall to wall and a big place so he can run around with other pond turtles..intermingle with sea turtles..

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chilax View Post
    A FEW HUNDRED YEARS?!? Try 1850. Thats only 160years, not that long ago. Just thought i would help you out with some true facts.
    Oh ... sorry Mr. Chilax...

Didn't realize I was dealing with such an articulate angler ... I used "few" as indicating a small portion of units or individuals constituing a whole; next time I'll use a more appropriate adjective; or should I say, superlative?

Sorry we can't all be as educated as you

There is this 99 ranch market by my house and one of the managers said he would adopt him from me and give him a nice home in there display tanks hahahahahah right next to some lobsters
    My god! Well I've eaten quite a few turtles myself and they do taste pretty good. I don't think that was the best thing you could have done, but at least his death won't be meaningless. I mean someone will eat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    My god! Well I've eaten quite a few turtles myself and they do taste pretty good. I don't think that was the best thing you could have done, but at least his death won't be meaningless. I mean someone will eat him.
    just to let you all know i was jokeing hahaha he is not in a ranch market he is in a scinece class ar santa ana college lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456