Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Another Black Sea Bass Pier Murder !

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    Garibaldi taste MUCH better than BSB....
    People eat Garibaldi, no big deal.

In Mexico.
    DR

Ricky-Ray,

Gimme a couple weeks, and if I make a pitstop at Ensenada on the way back home from fishing, I'll bring you some. Not joking....and you better eatem' and post it up here on FNN!!

DFG is a joke. I got drilled by the DFG one day at the beach last year. i caught a species of fish that is illegal to take. so of course like many of us, when we catch a species like that we always carefully release it. right? well i did just that, fish's gills never out of the water, cut the hook to minimize trauma to the jaw/mouth, and released the fish. DFG a-holes decide to tell me I am going to be questioned by authorities and revoke my licsense and surrender my gear. I laughed and said "F*** Off" and then the cops came. claimed a witness taped the whole thing. so here i was going back and forth with the DFG morons and the cops as to how I wasn't specifically targeting this species and how 99% of the time from the surf, you are basically blind fishing(unless you see that corbina) so anyway, i pulled out the old "go ahead and take my stuff, charge me, put me through the ringer, but you WILL all get phone calls tomorrow followed by some legal materials in the mail". All BS, but i never thought I would have to go through something like that and take it to that level with the idiots that work for the DFG, who WE pay!!

Tight lines all!!!!!

Default That poacher got nailed by dfg!!!!

It is about time!!!!! Just saw a news flash on the OC news that the guys who hooked and landed the Black Sea Bass of the pier is being charged with taking a protected species.

"Now, the fisherman is facing up to $1,000 fine and six months in jail for reeling in the catch."

Here is the story....

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-81888092.html

Sounds like the guy is changing his story now he is facing jail time!!!!!

sonarbp

I had BSB soup in Mexico did not know it was that fish till after but wow was it killer it had a clam chowder texture with chunks of BSB. puedo obtener segundos para mi culo gordo

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    I had BSB soup in Mexico did not know it was that fish till after but wow was it killer it had a clam chowder texture with chunks of BSB. puedo obtener segundos para mi culo gordo

Bigred
    BSB is a great tasting fish.....Some of the best fish I have ever had!!!! I too had it while on vacation in Mexico.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345