Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Reflection Lake

Default Reflection Lake

So, I have started to frequent this little lake with some older, wiser fisherman that have been fishing for many more years than most of us.......Just went starting this last year for the first time at this lake fishing for Cat, and man was I impressed, they were not huge, but we caught our limits almost everytime we went (Friday or Sat. nights). With trout season upon us, and me being a more loyal BASS fisherman, I went just for the excuse to drink beer and listen to the old guys stories.......DAMN, this is a honey hole of trout, almost never crowded, and again, almost limits evertime. Surprisingly, we are still catching the leftover cats as well, even in this cold weather. Little pricey, but for something close to home and night fishing, it's not half bad.

Never heard of that lake before. Might check it out sometime. Thanks!

Mark,did they give you a discount for flying the rainbow flag?

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    Nope, they said that since the picture on the flag is you, and you are the original rainbow flag flyer that the discount is only good for you.......thanks for letting me borrow it though..

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    Nope, they said that since the picture on the flag is you, and you are the original rainbow flag flyer that the discount is only good for you.......thanks for letting me borrow it though..