Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Eagles employee SPITS on Dallas Cowboy star

Default Eagles employee SPITS on Dallas Cowboy star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHSP__

An Eagles employee has drawn the ire of Cowboys fans after spitting not once, but twice on the sacred star inside Cowboy Stadium.

Dave Spadaro, a web and broadcast host for the Eagles, was on the field before last Sunday's Eagles-Cowboys game in Dallas.

While filming a segment for the Web site, Spadaro was standing on the star at midfield. A spitting noise could be heard followed by Spadaro saying "spit on that star."

Spadaro then says "Dallas kind of deserves a second one," and the camera then shows spit hitting the ground. (Watch Video).

Spadaro released an apology on the Eagles' Web site that read in part:

"As you may have seen, I went too far with my Spudcam video prior to Sunday's game against the Cowboys. Acting alone, and without permission from the Eagles organization, I walked out to the middle of the field at Cowboys Stadium and spit on the Cowboys star, and for that I deeply apologize to the outstanding Cowboys organization and the fine people there, from Jerry Jones to the rest of the team."

He also said "I acted in an unprofessional manner and I am deserving of the punishment coming my way."

After that spit the Eagles lost 24-0... Now since he did it two times then they are due to lose this playoff game too..

GO COWBOYS!!!

All I see is Drunk Mariah Carey. Cindy

'Least it was only spit

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    'Least it was only spit

He is lucky that is all he did.. What a jerk.. He just jinxed his whole team...

Lol that guy has balls for doing that.