Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/8 Native Sun 3/4 day

Default Thanks for the response everybody~!!

Ghetto dad, FJ, Sansou, basscatcher, 4g63power, JapanRon, SOSOFRESH, and Jplee3. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, i'm still new to this board. I guess I'm getting the hang of it though, I'll post up everytime I go out (which is usually once or twice a week).
    Who's down to go on a 2.5 day 8/31-9/3 (labor day weekend)? Any takers? Seaforth-Cortez-lmtd load-$500-meals/licnse included.

Thanks for the invite Kevin, but I know for a fact I probably can't make it, as I get in from a long trip overseas just days before the FNN event (8/25) and even going to the event will be "pushing" it workwise for me...

I do recommend the Cortez though. Smaller and older (and a little narrower & rocky) boat, but they make up for it with good service and experience!

Thanks for the invite Kev, but me and few friends already planned a trip for early August out of Point Loma. If you want to join us you are welcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12