Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happen to timster??????

Wow, the Vine must be doing well to turn away free help. I have never fished or been given tips by Tim, but I have seen many reports showing him thanks for lending a helping hand and getting people onto fish.

IMHO, they should hire Tim as a pro staff member. He provides help to more people than the guys currently on the pro team anyway.

I used to really love the Vine, but stuff like this makes me not want to spend my hard earned money there. Just my 2 cents...

I have not met him but the reports about him are very positive. When ya have a volunteer like that where everybody appreciates you being around, helping out, and giving pointers, then it brings business to the lake and many smiles on anglers faces especially kids. Who would wanna miss that? He is providing a free service. What else can you ask for?

Maybe the lake owner or staff looked at the volunteer help on a legal standpoint. When ya have a volunteer who stands out in the parking lot at cold early hours in the morning directing traffic, helping out, and getting involved with the public, they become a liability on insurance costs. They may not provide medical insurance for them. It's bs if you ask me. He sounds like a great guy for the thing he loves to do. Let him stay and do what he loves to do. He isn't hurting anyone or anything. One of these days the truth will come out as the image of Irvine Lake (known to be good) may dwindle in negative reactions from anglers about the issue. In that moment anglers will go elsewhere to fish.
    Last edited by BigBass777; 01-07-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Wow, Thats really sad to hear. Timster donated his time at the lake and this is the thanks he gets. Its just WRONG.

While were talking about being wronged , I am no longer welcome to fish at Irvine Lake because I said the fish at Irvine lake were small this year on Vinelines thread back in Dec. . It was the thread about the TV give away that got locked . I personally think its worng to be banned from the lake for speaking my mind on FNN. It was not my intention to cause harm to the lakes business. I simple was stating what I thought of the fish. Now , after the thread the fish got better from hearing from anglers . The lake got bigger fish and made everyone happy.

I might add , When I go fishing at Irvine Lake I spend between $ 60.00 & $ 80.00 each visit. Thats average . I sometimes spend more . Entry pass, tackle. breakfast, lunch, and beverage. I also bring friends with me to fish . They spend money also.

You might reconsider not allowing me to fish at Irvine Lake Vineline . I have many friends who love to fish. If I am not bringing my self and my friends to fish at Irvine Lake then thats money going somewhere else. Just a thought .

ima long time listner first time caller. so here is my first post. after reading the stupid statment above i could no longer lurk. sorry everybody

pat im sure you know who this is as i mentioned my screen name to you one night a while back. i was playing darts with my wife. think hard. yeah its me and i dont care if you know who it is.

ive watched you go from an advocate of irvine lake to a full blown disgruntled employee. its no wonder they dont want you there anymore. your a hypocrite. i can do a seacrh on this website and pull up at least 1000 posts of you bragging about how great irvine lake is and so on and since you got canned from there you have been on a mission to bad mouth them. everyone sees it. everyone knows it. especially the people at irvine lake. you look foolish to everyone.

now you want to talk about how much money you spend there and how much your friends spend there. i thought you said you were unemployed? or was that just more lies to get me to buy you another drink? if your unemployed, then you should be out looking for a job rather than sitting here on this website bad mouthing the very people that gave you an opportunity to have a job. you hypocrite. get off your *** because when that unemployment runs out you'll wish you had.

im not sure if by timster you mean tim as i doint know the name timster but if it is the same guy, hes not banned from the lake like you are. ive met tim on my many different trips to the lake and hes always been nice to me. helluva fisherman. i didnt even know he was a volunteer until today.

do us all a favor and use your unemployment money to get a resume in order.

my apologys to the fnn family and friends of troutman65, but all of you know im right.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip Wire View Post
    ima long time listner first time caller. so here is my first post. after reading the stupid statment above i could no longer lurk. sorry everybody

pat im sure you know who this is as i mentioned my screen name to you one night a while back. i was playing darts with my wife. think hard. yeah its me and i dont care if you know who it is.

ive watched you go from an advocate of irvine lake to a full blown disgruntled employee. its no wonder they dont want you there anymore. your a hypocrite. i can do a seacrh on this website and pull up at least 1000 posts of you bragging about how great irvine lake is and so on and since you got canned from there you have been on a mission to bad mouth them. everyone sees it. everyone knows it. especially the people at irvine lake. you look foolish to everyone.

now you want to talk about how much money you spend there and how much your friends spend there. i thought you said you were unemployed? or was that just more lies to get me to buy you another drink? if your unemployed, then you should be out looking for a job rather than sitting here on this website bad mouthing the very people that gave you an opportunity to have a job. you hypocrite. get off your *** because when that unemployment runs out you'll wish you had.

im not sure if by timster you mean tim as i doint know the name timster but if it is the same guy, hes not banned from the lake like you are. ive met tim on my many different trips to the lake and hes always been nice to me. helluva fisherman. i didnt even know he was a volunteer until today.

do us all a favor and use your unemployment money to get a resume in order.

my apologys to the fnn family and friends of troutman65, but all of you know im right.

Hey Trip wire, Thanks for your thoughts. Please send me a PM and let me know who you are as I don't recall .

I have always loved fishing at Irvine Lake . Before and after employment there.

When I was employed at Irvine lake I was instructed by Irvine lake managment not to post on FNN or lose my job. I am not a disgruntled employee . I have always told it like it is . I don't consider speaking my opinion as bad mouthing .

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Hey Trip wire, Thanks for your thoughts. Please send me a PM and let me know who you are as I don't recall .

I have always loved fishing at Irvine Lake . Before and after employment there.

When I was employed at Irvine lake I was instructed by Irvine lake managment not to post on FNN or lose my job. I am not a disgruntled employee . I have always told it like it is . I don't consider speaking my opinion as bad mouthing .

you'll see me again soon pat. my wife & i are always there, you know the place. if you LOVE fishing at that place, why in the world would you keep calling them out on a public message board. why not solve your problem with a phone call to your former bosses. you keep digging yourself a bigger hole. be smart and quit making things worse for yourself.

everytime we've spoke you seem like a nice fellow but you seem to hold grudges or something. the way i see it, you lost your job there and then continued to be a smart aZss and now you cant fish there? i could care less what you did to lose your job, i could care less as to what you said about their lake but i have a feeling they didnt get rid of you or stop you from coming there over a comment about small fish. ive been fired from a job before and i can tell you i never wanted to go back again. why would you? because you like it there? THEN WHY WOULD YOU BE A JERK AND GET FIRED AND THROWN OUT FROM FISHING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

im sure they are aware you have friends. a good buisness never wants to send away customers yet they did you. what does that tell you. like i said, you seem like a good guy but get your head screwed on staright my friend. quit blaming others for what you caused. i doubt tim wants YOU of all people standing up for him as you reflect bad to irvine lake.

see you when i see you

You're the one being a jerk, TripWire. No need to call him out like that in public. It's downright rude and hostile.

This is a place to post fishing reports, opinions and some fun stuff, not to make personal attacks on other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip Wire View Post
    you'll see me again soon pat. my wife & i are always there, you know the place. if you LOVE fishing at that place, why in the world would you keep calling them out on a public message board. why not solve your problem with a phone call to your former bosses. you keep digging yourself a bigger hole. be smart and quit making things worse for yourself.

everytime we've spoke you seem like a nice fellow but you seem to hold grudges or something. the way i see it, you lost your job there and then continued to be a smart aZss and now you cant fish there? i could care less what you did to lose your job, i could care less as to what you said about their lake but i have a feeling they didnt get rid of you or stop you from coming there over a comment about small fish. ive been fired from a job before and i can tell you i never wanted to go back again. why would you? because you like it there? THEN WHY WOULD YOU BE A JERK AND GET FIRED AND THROWN OUT FROM FISHING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

im sure they are aware you have friends. a good buisness never wants to send away customers yet they did you. what does that tell you. like i said, you seem like a good guy but get your head screwed on staright my friend. quit blaming others for what you caused. i doubt tim wants YOU of all people standing up for him as you reflect bad to irvine lake.

see you when i see you

A lot of wisdom in your two posts man ..
    Sounds like your off your meds ..

yeah, i figured id take a few hits for my comments. collateral damage i guess. like i said, i know pat. he knows me. but he needs a wake up call and since most of his friends wont help him ill be the bad guy and do it. sue, i like your style, but with over 13000 posts on one public message board, id say pat needs to expect a few comments directed back to him in public. ill make you all happy and go back to lurking for now. i meant no disrespect to anyone else and what i said to pat he had coming for a long time.

I want to go fishing....

GD

I hate Timster:

The man don't drink, don't smoke, don't cuss, can fish a trout like a cormorant AND will show you and your kid how to do it....and enjoy it! He volunteers his time at the lake (well, I guess until recently). Never bad mouths anyone, and is honest.

In fact, I can't consort too much with people like Timster, that Boy Scout do goody stuff may rub off and ruin my hard earned debaucherous reputation!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast