Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castaic Lake 1/06/09 First fishing trip of the year

Quote Originally Posted by FISHSOUP View Post
    Great catch guys. |I spent a beautiful Tuesday afternoon at Castaic this week. I haven't fished there in years. I meet a new friend that day, Dan. He's a regular at the lake. Dan offered to show me where the fish are biting. After a short ride in his boat up the fish arm we found the spot he had fished for the passed 3 weeks. He was right the fish were there in numbers. A double hookup in the first ten minutes after our cut bait hit the water. At the end of the day we had 18 fish on our stringer. 17 stripper and one catfish. It's a good time to hit Castaic. Great fishing and good people there. I'll be back on that lake soon. Thanks Dan for showing me the ropes.
    Dan's a nice guy. He's been catching quite a few lately.

Great catch guys. |I spent a beautiful Tuesday afternoon at Castaic this week. I haven't fished there in years. I meet a new friend that day, Dan. He's a regular at the lake. Dan offered to show me where the fish are biting. After a short ride in his boat up the fish arm we found the spot he had fished for the passed 3 weeks. He was right the fish were there in numbers. A double hookup in the first ten minutes after our cut bait hit the water. At the end of the day we had 18 fish on our stringer. 17 stripper and one catfish. It's a good time to hit Castaic. Great fishing and good people there. I'll be back on that lake soon. Thanks Dan for showing me the ropes.
    Post up a pic o those fishies !...we'd all love ta see ur slay and the kitty too !

I am pretty sure you met Lowe Boat. If I think where I think you were, I have not fished that spot in a months. That is one of my favorite spots. Dan spot jacked me. Bastard! Just kidding...Dan is a good guy. I do not mind sharing with a such a nice guy. Dan and I fished that spot a couple times in the fall. Good fishing there. Tell Dan I said hi and tell him the bigger fish are at the Ski Arm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12