Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Super swimbaits

Default Super swimbaits

YOU TAKE YOUR NEW OR USED SWIMBAITS OR PLASTICS AND WASH AND DRY THEM GOOD TO REMOVE ANY BUILD UP OF KELP,WEEDS,SAND,DIRT.
    NEXT YOU WILL NEED A MINI BUTANE OR PROPANE TORCH AND GLITTER COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT ANY HOBBIE AND CRAFT STORE.
    YOU START BY SLOWLY HEATING UP THE PLASTIC TILL YOU SEE IT START TO BECOME CLEAR AND LIQUIDY "NOTE" BE SURE NOT TO BURN THE PLASTIC BECAUSE IT WILL START TO BUBBLE AND BURN A BROWN-BLACKISH ASH. THEN TAKE YOUR GLITTER COLOR OF CHOICE AND START TO SPRINKLE OVER HEATED PLASTIC THROUGHLY "NOTE YOU CAN ONLY HEAT AND SPRINKLE ONCE BECAUSE ANY REMAINING GLITTER WILL BE BURNED ON A SECOND TRY AND THE BAIT WILL BE RUINED.

IVE USED THIS TRICK TO CATCH MANY FISH IN MY DAY AND REALLY WORKS WELL AS A GREAT METHOD OF INCREASING YOUR CATCH.

GOODLUCK AND GOODFISHING TO YOU ALL.......ALEX aka fishbones

nice tips was a lilttle skeptical to take a torch to my triple trout but i did it just like you said just heated it up enough to get it adhesive and i got the rainbow colored glitter and man this tip works well it was like i was throwin crack thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    nice tips was a lilttle skeptical to take a torch to my triple trout but i did it just like you said just heated it up enough to get it adhesive and i got the rainbow colored glitter and man this tip works well it was like i was throwin crack thanks for the tip
    Really? I'm a little scared to try it, but I might.

ya just make sure you barely heat it like he said you can totally tell but i could see me sinking tt in 10 feet of water 30 feet away just shimmering

glad it worked for you....ive used this trick with a castaic trout size bait down to a grub.
    With time it will be perfected.......now go catch sum fish and post some pics....
    Goodluck....Alex