Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 22nd st. landing reservation policy *strange?*

Default 22nd st. landing reservation policy *strange?*

Hello,

just wondering if you ever encountered 22nd st policy on not telling you how many reservations they have.

I called and Chris picked up the phone and when i asked how many they have for the Freedom going out on Sunday he said he couldn't tell me, because of their policy..? I never heard of that before, any of you?

there polocy is that if its over booked no more ppl will make reservations hahaha.

First of all, do not believe anything they tell you over the phone about how many people have reservations if they do tell you. They are not always honest.

Alot of people do not want to go on a crowded boat so the landing may not want to tell you how many people are reserved. I have had this experience at every landing at some time or another.

If you feel good about the boat, the crew, Captain and the targeted quarry, JUST GO!

Ambassadorhawg,

Thanks, good advice.

I always have had them say at least a number. "we have about 30 people etc etc". So I was caught off guard when he said he knew but couldn't say :o so i decided not to go today,. Anyways I assume they were almost filled because if it was light I think he would of made that point, to get me to go.

Thanks