Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skinner 12-28-09

Default Skinner 12-28-09

My uncle and i were 3rd boat in line,launched.hit up launch 2 with pearl "big hammer" swim baits and had 10 fish in the baot within an hour and ahalf topped by a nice 4+. Was good action until the sun poked its ugly head,than bite died. Tried bait,trolling and drifting for 1 small striper. Farmed a 5-6lb bass that ate the swimmie. Overall a good day fishing just wish i'd gone sunday with more cloud cover. Oh well. Will be slaying bass at dvl tomorrow. Have a cuople pic i will post later.

Thanks for reading,jeff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SKINNER 12-28-09 001.JPG 
Views:	295 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	16942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SKINNER 12-28-09 002.JPG 
Views:	263 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	16943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SKINNER 12-28-09 003.JPG 
Views:	294 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	16944  
    Last edited by JENSEN500; 12-28-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Default Skinner stripers

Thats the size you need to catch at the su in may.

Nice Jensen...can't wait to see your dvl post from today.

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    My uncle and i were 3rd boat in line,launched.hit up launch 2 with pearl "big hammer" swim baits and had 10 fish in the baot within an hour and ahalf topped by a nice 4+. Was good action until the sun poked its ugly head,than bite died. Tried bait,trolling and drifting for 1 small striper. Farmed a 5-6lb bass that ate the swimmie. Overall a good day fishing just wish i'd gone sunday with more cloud cover. Oh well. Will be slaying bass at dvl tomorrow. Have a cuople pic i will post later.

Thanks for reading,jeff

Alright....a post from you brotha !

Good to see you got out on the water and got on some feesh.....next time out try running that rig Hiro and I left you out at Havasu, I'd bet you would have quadrippled your daily bag that way...

Nice work there buddy,
    Salute....and congrats !

Gary

Nice going on the Linesides

Quote Originally Posted by fishtrapmaster View Post
    Thats the size you need to catch at the su in may.
    cant give me a break huh!? we'll see in may whos bringing the limits,not just the 25 pounders!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    alright....a post from you brotha !

Good to see you got out on the water and got on some feesh.....next time out try running that rig hiro and i left you out at havasu, i'd bet you would have quadrippled your daily bag that way...

Nice work there buddy,
    salute....and congrats !

Gary
    damn gary,fishing almost felt foreign to me yesterday,but i think i got my rhythm back today! Feels goooooooooooooooooooddddddddd!!!!
    As for the rig you guys left us,i didnt run it yesterday,but did see some guys getting fish on it! will trfy it for sure next time i go.

jeff
    Last edited by JENSEN500; 12-29-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    cant give me a break huh!? we'll see in may whos bringing the limits,not just the 25 pounders!!!!
    How about a limit of 25 lbders ?

Ha ha ha ha....

Just messin about buddy....we gotta get out there sometime....glad ta see your getting your line wet (no pun intended) heh heh heh..

Again nice work buddy and god luck at WON, I'd love ta join ya but it just aint in the cards this year...seriously considering it next season though..

Hope ya did well at the Jewel..
    Gary