Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: HOT creek, Lower owens, PVR?

Default HOT creek, Lower owens, PVR?

Heading to mammoth tomorrow after work thru sunday. gonna board but wanted to get in at least one day on the fly rod. ANyone have any info on any of these three spots? Fished last year same time it was 19 degrees and eyelets freezing not to fun. But weather looks promising so let me know if anyone has fished lately.

Thank you,
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by abovi001 View Post
    Heading to mammoth tomorrow after work thru sunday. gonna board but wanted to get in at least one day on the fly rod. ANyone have any info on any of these three spots? Fished last year same time it was 19 degrees and eyelets freezing not to fun. But weather looks promising so let me know if anyone has fished lately.

Thank you,
    Andrew
    Your best bet for an up-to-date fly report is on the Sierra Drifters website.

i fished pvr 2 weeks ago and it was pretty good, snow on the ground but that should be cleared up by now. They were supposed to get stocked last week, depeding on the weather, Its always pretty good up there though

I was at PVR two weeks ago and it was slow. There were fish but not many. Good luck and have fun.