Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T/o-kooly skinner sunday i got d d scrooged twice in one day

No more Tokyo drifting for you Kooly if you can't remember to disengage the E-brake!

Great fish guys! You guys forgot to try out that other dirty spot known as "Bob's B-hole"....

Ah yeaah, its always a blast/treat to fish a new lake..especially with the likes/company of Uncle B- We got into them alright...these schoolies had more "chunk" to their bellies...and the two fatties that bursted...THE LMB was a fattie, and the DD stripey that used TOs lure as a baseball...i sweat that DD striper was playin with us, i saw the finning/boils and said right there Bob! as i went to grab my rod to chuck, i see Uncle B's lure land directly ontop of the boil! then WHAM...was like a bill dance moment...the fish jumped at least 2-3' outta the water, then saw the lure slap another 3-7' sideways...i was like CRAAP! hahaha great times, and great memories for a new fun lake- Thanks again Uncle B, ah the xmas present is for all the times we've slayed on the phenom... and sure my brother thanks ya too

the ebrake incident...wow. lol thank tha man above nothin happend

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Nice Job uncle bobby and kooly! That pic of bob with the bow is gonna be my avatar!

lol you looking younger uncle bob! Botox? Implants?
    This was the real picture of your shirt though,,,
    ah man lol that was a good photoCHOP lol Geordy, TO was tellin me stories lolzz

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    No more Tokyo drifting for you Kooly if you can't remember to disengage the E-brake!

Great fish guys! You guys forgot to try out that other dirty spot known as "Bob's B-hole"....
    hahaah I thought i was in RWD drift mobile at first lolZ man i sat in traffic for at least 30-40 mins parked...finally when traffic started to move, it was 520am and i snoozed and forgot to remove p-brake! lolz

ended up a fun slay-day!

Default koolfro

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY KOOLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

cutbait Guest

Pig striper and Pig Largemouth in one day! AWESOME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12