Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Crappie PB at Castaic

Default Crappie PB at Castaic

Fireball and I went out float tubing in the Castaic lagoon, it was really cold out but our waders kept us pretty warm.

Fishing has been slow lately and we didn't get any bass action but we did both catch some Crappie, the biggest was the fatty I caught which was a 2lber.

I also hooked a huge fish that fought like a beast, it would have been my PB for a largemouth if it was a largemouth, but i was using my ultralight rod with 4lb test and I think when I was fighting it and it starting running for the third or fourth time I accidentally grabbed my line along with the pole and my line snapped

It was overall a pretty good day though, just bummed that I lost two lures (also lost one on a snag with some anchored ropes) and I lost that nice fish.

Fireball will post a better thread later with the pics since he had the camera.

Nice catching anglers.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Default goon

thnx for the report up at the goon.....

cm