Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LNL does it again

Default LNL does it again

quick report. . . decided to take the g/f nice and early up to LNL since we were very fed up with the battle fishing conditions and pour results at SARL ... Got there right at opening set up and fishing by 630 2 small 14'' quick then finally found the secret about 1030.. from 1030 to 130 landed 3 big ones (one 4 and 3/4lb, one 5lb and one 5 and 1/2 lb) all on white power bait dowwn at our spot by the dam casted out 15 ft at max even shorteron few. We did break off two other ones similar size and one long fight a fish we never saw... I love this lake and will pick her over SARL or Corona any day ... happy holiday everyone ... be safe... Andrew

Sunrise

size

NICE fish brother......LNL has the quality again this year...

GD

Default Lnl

Nice work, I have'nt tried the dam area yet. I have been float tubing there and have'nt gone past the Island. Now I know I need to.

Default quality for sure

some real nice looking trout good job!

Default Location

Where's that place at again??? Nice fish!

Nice job out there, LNL is next on the "hit list"...thanks for the report!

TD

Thanks everyone... yes LNL is gettin some quality back after a few rough years... I decided to try this spot last year after no luck all day in the flats and boat launch, where they always tell you to go. Hit it up last year in the early afternoon and got some fish real quick. so this was the first spot I tried this time and I was not let down. An employee of the lake tried to guess where I was fishing by the dam and I said no and named this spot so im guessing a few of the employees are holding out some hot spots down deep by the dam. Kinda shady if you ask me cuz they always say fish in front or down towards the inlet. Regardless I had a great time got some good fish and will be back soon. Off to Mammoth on tues to get some winter fly fishing in should be interesting. good luck to everyone and hoepfully this lake is starting to get some credit back. Happpy new year

nice going out there