Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Present from Poseidon. Xmas Morning PB Halibut 12/25/09

Dude!!! Thats an Awesome flattie!!!!!!!

WTG on the catch & the release also...

I stood there looking up into the air and said, "Thank You"!!
    Your Welcome!!! J/K.... LMAO...

Good thing you had the Pluton in your hand, couldnt ask for a better weapon against that Monster.

Have a Cool Yule and a Frantic First!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nessie Hunter; 12-25-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Personally, I would have kept the 36" flatty and released the 23" flatty. But that's just me. Nice going bro, you've always been the lucky one.

Congrats on the PB. That is a great way to end the year. Merry Christmas to all.

Default more halibut's

GREAT FISH ARTHUR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Arthur......What can I say.....You deserved it for sure. I've spent countless hours in the surf with you my friend and your patience,persistance and an honorable code to "Live or Die by the LC" has paid off for you more than once. I couldn't have wished for a more perfect XMAS present for you today. It's nice to know that I was the first person you called with the news.
    Metalic Ayu strikes again baby!!!! She is a beautiful flattie for sure and I must admit that I'm very envious there brotha!!!
    Thank you for being a great friend and a big thanks for the B'DAY and XMAS gifts. You know I will get alot of use out of them. I couldn't have asked for more from a very special individual.
    All of the things you have done for myself and others has put you at the top of the list with Santa,Poseidon and GOD my friend and I remember when you told me that God always listens to you......I definately am a believer for sure.
    Thank you so much for being an inspiration to all who cross paths with you in life.Whether it's here on the FNN or somewhere else in your personal life.....you set a good example of what hard work and giving is all about.
    Last edited by bones; 12-26-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Arthur,

As soon as I got your text that the post was up I ran over to my dads computer and checked it out and I'm going to repeat what has already been said ......... You, My Friend, deserved that fish for all you hard work and persistense!

Congratulations Arthur!

Merry Christmas to you but hey, you've still got New Years Day!
    How about that report on the 40"

Some guys have all the luck, and I mean ALL the luck.
    Beautiful fish there buddy, i bet you won't ever forget this christmas day anytime soon. Merry christmas and happy new year to you and yours.

What a beast... Simply awesome bro.. Congrats and thx for the great report and pics... Hope 2 cya someday out on the waters

Man Wingnut!
    What an awesome report! I love the transition from Christmas Mass to Pulling Halibut out of the surf. You are indeed a good man and definitely a light to others!

Eric

Bro, your reports is pure entertainment. Everytime I read one I just shake my head in amazement. If there's a surf fishing Hall of Fame, you're there. We missed you at the Christmas party last night but I know you were with your family. Keep up the great job, I can't wait to see what crazy feats Wingnut has in store for us next year.

Your brother from another mother,
    Binh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast