Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slow pick at Castaic 12/19

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    The Catfish were on a rock point about 30 ft down in a tight group. They stayed after we set up and were there when we left.

I found "what I will describe as striper" in lots of places from 24 to 60 ft. They were in looser groups and wouldn't put up with much in the way of anchoring. When we did get set up on them they weren't staying long. This is kind of odd behavior for striper in deeper water. I don't usually have to much trouble setting up on them. I try to be quiet but even if I run them off they come back. They might have been following bait but it didn't seem like it.

There were a TON of marks in the cove just below C point along that rock embankment and about 5 boats anchored up on it. When I drove by and looked at the meter, they were sitting in about 150 feet of water. When I talked to the guys at the ramp who were fishing there, they said those fish bit decent in the morning and nothing at all in the afternoon. It just shut off.

SUPER DEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Agro View Post
    There were a TON of marks in the cove just below C point along that rock embankment and about 5 boats anchored up on it. When I drove by and looked at the meter, they were sitting in about 150 feet of water. When I talked to the guys at the ramp who were fishing there, they said those fish bit decent in the morning and nothing at all in the afternoon. It just shut off.

SUPER DEEP!
    I didn't look deeper than about 80 ft on Saturday. I'll give the deeper ones a shot on Thursday and see what happens.

LOL his name is BONG!!!!!!CHOKE CHOKE!!

Default Fishing one

BONG IS A COOL GUY AND A GREAT FISHERMAN,,,,,,,AND HIS OCEAN BOAT KICKS *** ON MOST IVE SEEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE TO GET FISH NEXT TO YOU GUYS FOR A LITTLE WHILE RON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o
    Last edited by TroutOnly; 12-23-2009 at 06:56 AM.

Now thats some good eating fish, nice report thank you... Mb

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    BONG IS A COOL GUY AND A GREAT FISHERMAN,,,,,,,DIPSHIT,,,,,,AND HIS OCEAN BOAT KICKS *** ON MOST IVE SEEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE TO GET FISH NEXT TO YOU GUYS FOR A LITTLE WHILE RON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o
    i thought it was pretty funny..lol im sure hes a good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by THROWBACK RANGER View Post
    LOL his name is BONG!!!!!!CHOKE CHOKE!!
    I don't get it. What is it that you are referring to?

Actually, it's a Filipino nick name. "Bing Bong" when they are kids and when they're older they grow into "Bong".

I know a couple guys named Bong. Neither one of them is a pot head.

Would you be more comfortable with Manuel?

Did you notice the fishing report?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12