Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T/o -webmaster -gletemfeelsteelgary -3 legends in one boat

Default Stripers

SOMETHING WAS WRONG SAT WITH THE FISH AGRO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I QUESS THATS FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey T/O,

Merry Christmas!

Bong, Mischa and I enjoyed you and your crews company out there at the buoy line.

Thanks for the heads up on that fish. I would have missed it if you hadn't given me the heads up.

Way to slay Gents!!!

good stuff Uncle B and pro's-BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    SOMETHING WAS WRONG SAT WITH THE FISH AGRO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I QUESS THATS FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Something was wrong with the fish on Sunday too!

Damn! Haha!

Congrats Jeff & Bob!

1st and foremost, thank you Bob for a wonderful outing, we always have a blast out on the water and again Happy Birthday from Wednesday !

Man, Bob is so cool, by the time we were going down the hill to launch, he literally gave me the “shirt off his back” he gave me his coveted “eat fish or die !” burgundy red t-shirt that I loved so much…….hate ta admit what I did for it in return though : (

It’s amazing how the lake turned over and the bite slowed so drastically overnight but that just serves to show the unpredictability of those illusive stripey…

It was fun watching that meter when we were trolling and calling the possibility of the hookups, I really wish I could call them like that all the time, that was fun !

I will state that from here forth, I will commandeering one of those border signs….you know the ones….

They say “STOP…DO YOU HAVE ANY FRUITS OR VEGETABLES ?”

And I will have to administer a search of all packages and bags that enter the boat..
    (Don’t get Happy Bobby, no strip searches….just the tackle and food bags !)

I'm not sure about those Bananas on the boat !....ha ha ha ha !

Good times….good times !

Great meeting you out there Jeff, what a fun time, I really wish the off the hook action would have snapped on but at least we didnt get skunked, we nailed some fish and that’ s
    more than what most could really ask for when looking for a fun day on the water...

Beware though, if you fish with this crew...it won't be long before your darkside midicloriens drive you….corupt…you…..coherse your will….drive you into fishing oblivion !.....that will be the day when no fishing trip will occur w/o a stop for some 24 ounce Monsters and will never stop w/o a hopping heaping helping of Blooooood !

Ohhh…you must go…..
    go…

GO! to the Darkside !....

you cannot resist…!

YOU CANNOT RESIST….The POWER of the Darkside
    (insert 3 second Monster energy drink plug here !)

Ha ha ha..
    What a blast….I was really tired but everytime I thought about taking a nap, the thoughts of a huge toad entered my mind and I wasn’t gonna sleep through that !
    (plus I think I was driving the boat when I was gonna nap ! –heh heh heh)

Good seeing all the Fnn’rs out there, I’m glad everyone at least caught some fish….I did’nt see anyone skunked .

Salute to you all !
    Gary
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 12-21-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Default kill the stripers

THANKS GARY AND AJEFF TO FOR TAKEN THE TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12