Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T/o -webmaster -gletemfeelsteelgary -3 legends in one boat

Default T/o -webmaster -gletemfeelsteelgary -3 legends in one boat

WITH ALOT GOING ON I GOT TO SPEND THE DAY FISHING WITH THE FOUNDER AND OWNER OF THE FNN JEFF THE WEBMASTER AND MY GREAT FRIEND FEELTHESTEELGARY, I GOT INTO LINE EARLY TO FIND A BIG CROWD,STARTED SETTING UP THE BOAT SAVING A SPOT IN FRONT OF ME FOR GARY CAUSE I KNEW HE WAS SHOWING UP EARLY . GARY PULLED UP I SHOWED HIM HIS SPOT AND HE PARKED , HE HAD JUST CAME FROM AN ALLNIGHTER AT THE DUCT, MAN THIS DUDE IS INSANE. AS I REDIED THE BOAT GARY PULLED OUT A TOAD HE CAUGHT, THESE TWO GUYS BEHIND US IN LINE WERE TRIPPING OUT AS GARY WITH HIS HEADLAMP ON SHOWED THEM THE FISH AND ANSERED SOME QUESTIONS.THE GATE OPENED AND WE LAUNCHED AND WAITED FOR JEFF TO GET THRU THE LINE AND HOP ON BOARD. WE HAULED *** TO THE BOUYLINE TO SECURE A SPOT BEFORE THE FLEET ARRIVED, WE ANCHORED AND WATCHED THE GRAPH AND ALL THE FISH CRUISING AROUND, AFTER TWO MOVES AND ONLY GARY GETTING A FISH WE TOOK OFF SO WE TROLL AND SCOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE, IT WAQS A VERY SLOW DAY FOR THE ANGLERS OUT AT THE LAKE WE DID A SLOW PICK ON THE STRIPERS SLOWLY FILLING THE DEAD WELL. AS WE WORKED AROUND THE LAKE WE SEE MOST OF THE BASS BOATS HAD LET AFTER TRYING THERE LUCK EARLY, AS WE WORKED THE C-POINT FOR A COUPLE SCHOOLIES JEFF GOT A BASS IN THE MIX, JUST LIKE KOOLY DID THE DAY BEFORE. WE WORKED ARE WAY BACK UP TO THE BOUYLINE ,TO TRY FOR SOME MORE FISH ON THE BAIT BEFORE WE HAD TO CALL IT A DAY. WE HAD A GREAT DAY, ME AND GARY TELLING JEFF SOME STORIES FROM SOME OF ARE ADVENTURES WHILE FISHING, JEFF YOURE ARE ONE COOL CALM FELLOW, I LOVED THE STORY OF HOW THE YOU STARTED PUTTING UP FISH PICS AND HOW THE YOURE FISHING SITED STARTED, THANKY YOU FOR GOING OUT AND GETTING A PEEK INTO THE TROLLING GAME SO YOU CA DO SOME IN YOURE BOAT, THANK YOU GARY FOR GOING ALONG AND ALL THE DRIVING AND ANCHORING YOU DID WHILE RUNNING LOW ON ENERGY FROM THE NIGHT BEFORES FISHING, YOU ARE A KILLING MACHINE, IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU RON AND BONG AND YOURE OTHER FRIEND UP AT THE BOUYLINE, IT WAS A REALLY GREAT PLEASURE FISHING WITH TWO FISHING LEGENDS I REALLY ADMIRE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

WE DIDNT TAKE TOO MANY PICS WE WERE TOO BUSY FISHING, THE BANANA SHOT IS FOR YOU JEFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lol, no banana's on the boat!! Nice one. I'm not a superstitious guy, but I still can't bring myself to willingly take one fishing.

Nice going out there guys . Thanks for posting up

Bob, good to hear you got out to fish with Jeff and Gary. I'm sure you guys had a great time like you said.
    I've come to one conclusion though....Feelthesteel doesn't need sleep. He must channel all his energy from a line in the water and striper blood on his sleeves.

It was an awesome day. According to Bob, the fishing was very slow - can't imagine how it must be on a good day! Learned a ton of new tricks from both Bob and Gary and went home with a nice cooler full of tacos.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stripers1.jpg 
Views:	851 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	16822  

Dang TO - when am I gonna get an invite on your boat? Geesh! lol!!!

Nice job as always boys!

Nicely done!

Happy holidays!

At least you guys got to fish,,,lol,,, Its a miracle I didn't get one of your nice calls Uncle Bobby!! Their gonna convert the real "godfather" to the dark side,,,Monster up! lol.... Hey Jeff, I need a couple of them FNN shirts,,, Well done! I hear there was lots of skunks!

I was out there today trolling around everything under the sun for no bites. I thought I was doing something wrong but I guess not?

Ended up at the buoy line in the after noon soaking bait for 4 fish. VERY SLOW FISHING.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    At least you guys got to fish,,,lol,,, Its a miracle I didn't get one of your nice calls Uncle Bobby!! Their gonna convert the real "godfather" to the dark side,,,Monster up! lol.... Hey Jeff, I need a couple of them FNN shirts,,, Well done! I hear there was lots of skunks!
    Lets kill some fish Geo, sun valley style son....You know how we do!
    TO AND CREW SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD TIME NO MATTER WHAT> GARY IS A FISH MAQUINA, AND MUCH PROPS TO THE WEBMASTER...FTW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast