Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Day Catching The Nebraska Trout At LMV

You have to live in the city of Mission Viejo to have access to this lake. We get a membership card in order to use the facilities. We are allowed 10 guests per day. The guest list was bumped up from 6 to 10 earlier this year. Each guest must enter the lake with the lake member.

I know a lot of guys on this site want to fish this lake. You have the non respectful ones and you have the good ones who follow the fishing rules. If a guest screws up then it goes or can go on my record. I'll lose my lake pass for any length of time. The lake staff makes the call on that one. I'm still new to this site and haven't fished with anyone yet. I don't want or need anyone to kiss my arse. You know who you are when it comes to being respectful. If your a good person who follows the rules then we can hook something up.

I will say this.... if you're hung over or are high on drugs it's a good bet you'll be going home. This is a family atmosphere lake and all of the rules on this lake are enforced no matter if you're a veteran or beginner angler. Go to Lake Mission Viejo.Org to read the fishing rules.

ya i love lake mission v... My buddy lives there so we go once a week, going to go wednesday the 29th, they are stocking and supposivly still open for fishing that day, they stock so much fish in that lake its crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12