Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xmas Tourney Day One 2009 Blue Ray Drawing

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Without a doubt a great tourney. There are some beautys in the lake and the size for us was very good and putting up some fierce battles. Saw lots of hookups all day long by others as well.

Was great seeing you and the staff again Jimmy. Props on all the hard work. Get some sleep
    Thanks again Rooster for buying some of my Mammothmagic so I could pay my entry fee. But don't try using it at the vine I got my first skunk in over a year I didn't bring anything else because I never use anything else and I think mammothmagic being the same color of the water "brown" makes it a poor choice for the vine I think bright colors must work much better here. Thanks again

Way to go to all the winners!! Way to go Bruce for your generosity. Have a good holiday man! I hear those Blu Rays are nice.

Luis Chavarria in the Boston hat? I worked with him for a few years. Is he on this board? Does anyone know? Nice to see him out getting fish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12