Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ninja cats w/jbass and laguna today

Default Ninja cats with mystery and laguna today

Whats up guys well last night me>lil mystery>chef>and fishy went on a ninja mission targeting cats we arrived around 12 am and it was w.f.o on catfish for a couple of hours i caught 4 mystery caught 4 and chef lost 5 >=no kidding he really lost five> it had to be truffles and steve lost a monster bass about 6 pounds he had 4 pound test and the bass snapped him off the biggest cat was about 5 pounds caught by me on 2 pound test.
    Today lil mystery went to laguna lake my his lil jewel and it was a tough day but you know him hes back in business he caught a nice trout and a nice solid 3 1/2 pound bass well guys heres the pics i gotta get my gear ready cause im heading out to prado with fishy tomorrow for some trout assasination lates.

Last edited by jbassc; 12-18-2009 at 11:32 PM. Reason: wrong title

nice way to go

i met lil mystery at walmart once. i was looking for some hooks hes a cool dude and smart as hell.

i was wondering when i would see his name pop up

Meow?.....meow?.....meow????

Way to go Jbass