Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A day at jess ranch

Default A day at jess ranch

Well got there bright and early first in line, the girlfriend wanted to come fish as well. So we got to our spot she was using PB and i had a PB and using a jig. My gf got the first hit maybe 15 min into it and it was a good size her personal best a 2lb pounder. Morning bite was kinda slow nothing was hitting the jig changed colors alot and nothing. The gf got 2 more descent fish and i was wonder what the hell shes up 3-0 lol. It finally changed got a hit on pb maybe a1.5lb and then o cast out again and a nice hit maybe 2 min later and this one was a good one. fought it for 5 min and came up with a solid 3lb. I dont know if its me but today the fish seemed to be fighting alot harder than the last 2 times i have been there. Anyways the gf ended up limiting out before me 5-2 lol She schooled me haha. So i get 3 more fished we limited at around 10-1030 which is fine by me i can take a nap lol. Over all a great way to spend the day fish, drink some beers, and hang out with the gf before i deploy. Here some pics of the fish at home

FORZA JUVE
    US ARMY MP
    HOOAH

wtg juvie and gf...did you guys rob the stock truck...goodtimes bro..stay safe out there man..
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 12-18-2009 at 10:02 PM.

haha just about we were catching most of the fish than the 2 guys on the left they only had 3 and the 3 guys to the right only had 1 once we left, guess it takes a soldier to catch them lol jk. thanks man
    Last edited by Juventino; 12-19-2009 at 10:51 AM.

good job out there man..

i love that lake...tear em up aha

tight lineZ

nice job man, great fish! Last time I went, I got 2 on the jigs, were you in clear enough water to see if they sniffed them?

Nice going . Thanks for posting up

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    nice job man, great fish! Last time I went, I got 2 on the jigs, were you in clear enough water to see if they sniffed them?
    yeah the water was clear i got them on jigs and kastmasters before i dont know why they didnt hit it, used pink, orange, white, brown maybe just wasnt a day for jigs

Quote Originally Posted by Juventino View Post
    yeah the water was clear i got them on jigs and kastmasters before i dont know why they didnt hit it, used pink, orange, white, brown maybe just wasnt a day for jigs
    it happens sometimes

try more natural colors when the water is clear. clear greens and browns work good. ive wanted to fish jess for a while but everyone i talk to says there a bunch of trout nazis. no c/r.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    try more natural colors when the water is clear. clear greens and browns work good. ive wanted to fish jess for a while but everyone i talk to says there a bunch of trout nazis. no c/r.
    haha every lake has em thats why i tube alot of lakes and fish the weekdays so i stay away from those people. Iv only fished there on fridays never weekends and alot of the fishermen iv talked to have been very nice and help full. I suggest you at least try it once,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast