Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A day at jess ranch

yeah i will. i just dont want to get yelled at for C&R or get kicked out after catching 5 fish even if i let them go. that **** is whack. there nazis at laguna niguel but i used to just wrap the fish up in the tree roots that were in the water and act like i lost them. those guys go around and mark your pass for how many fish you got. damn money grubbers.

yeah i know what you mean its doesn kinda suck we both limit at 1030 but we can beat the traffic back home and take a quick nap. But you see people clamp the barb and just c&r. But hell its a business i just need to dig up a lake of my own and i can do all the C&R i want

thats why i fish city parks alot. i c&R all day and get a pat on the back by DFG and city officals. seems like the private lakes are retaded. they shouldnt give a rats *** if you want to pay to c&r. thats just more fish they can take someone elses money for to let them catch.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    thats why i fish city parks alot. i c&R all day and get a pat on the back by DFG and city officals. seems like the private lakes are retaded. they shouldnt give a rats *** if you want to pay to c&r. thats just more fish they can take someone elses money for to let them catch.
    If they survive a c/r. Sensitive devils...I wonder if thats why I always see so many floaters at Jess?
    I guess you could release them there as long as the old "nazi" on the golf cart doesn't see you...otherwise, I'd say use 2# line and farm em right when you get em in to the bank

Default good luck

good luck on the deployment.i deploy to Afghanistan in two months. im a weapons tech with the I marine expeditionary force. good luck man.

they dont want u to c/r because its a hatchery lake and when u c/r a fish, they give out a disease to all the other fish. but i understand ur point..when i fish there i release a couple.no big deal

yeah thats what i read about, even my gf was like why cant i release some i paid for it lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12