Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Striperonly and his evil apprentice killerkooly wreck mr stripeys day

Default Striperonly and his evil apprentice killerkooly wreck mr stripeys day

AFTER BEING TOO BUSY WITH TOO MANY THINGS LATELY IT WAS TIME FOR A NICE DAY OFF TO CHECK OUT CASTAIC, SINCE I HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A MONTH, THE WATER LEVEL WAS UP ABOUT 25FT AND COOLED OFF SOME. WORKED UP THE FISH ARM FOR SOME FISH UP ON BAIT IN MANY AREAS,WE GOT FISH DOWN ABOUT TWENTY FEET AND FISH RIGHT ON THE TOP WITH BIG TROUT PLUGS.THE TROLL BITE WAS GOOD TILL ABOUT NOON THEN STOPPED AT THE BOUY LINE FOR A WHILE FOR KILLERKOOLY TO GET TO CATCH SOME ON THE BAIT HE HADNT DONE THAT EVER BEFORE, BUT OF HIS EXPERENICE AS A GOOD FISHERMAN HE CAUGHT ON REAL QUICK. TO EVERYBODY GOING TO THE LAKE AND THINKING ABOUT TYING TO THE BOUYLINE YOU BETTER FORGET ABOUT IT THEY ARE GOING TO START WRITING TICKETS TO PEOPLE FOR TYING TO IT, IF YOURE GOING TO PARK NEAR IT YOU BETTER HAVE ANCHORS AND IF THE BOUYLINE LINE IS DOWN YOU CANT FISH PAST IT ANYMORE EITHER OR YOU WILL GET A TICKET, I THINK BOTH DEALS ARE A BUNCH OF CRAP BUT I DONT RUN THE LAKE , SO WATCH OUT,ME AND MY PAL KILLERKOOLY GOT ALOT OF ACTION TWO LIMITS TO TAKE HOME ANS ALOT OF C AND R,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS KOOLY FOR THE GREAT B-DAY PRESENT YOU BROUGHT ME TODAY,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND MAN AFTER WE SAW THE DEER IT GOT REALLY GREAT ON THE BITE, AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait Guest

Nice fish. Best looking deadwell I've seen in a long time!

Jealous I am.

Thanks for looking out about the bouy line and such. With times so tough, a fine would be disastrous

Great job on the fish as usual Bob!! Im also diggin that White Zombie shirt.

Saweeet!! Way to go out there!

DAMN ... T/O and Kooly always holding it down, or should I say pulling them up! Good job and thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Is that one that Bob is holding crapping out fishing line ???
    Last edited by TopwaterTony; 12-18-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Good to see they're still hopping out there. Nice job Uncle Bob & Kewly... I've been crazy busy, tis' the season. Hopefully, I'll find some time after the Holidays to get back out there with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by TopwaterTony View Post
    DAMN ... T/O and Kooly always holding it down, or should I say pulling them up! Good job and thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Is that one that Bob is holding crapping out fishing line ???

lol really looks like it is

Bob, you deserve a nice day!

Looks like you and Kewly had just that.

Happy Holidays, and we will see you next year.

Scott

Nice limits, I need to get out there now.

awesome time out there with Uncle B---sure wish i was there instead of xmas shopping in these outrageous crowds...

Uncle B...those boys are at it again today- hahhaha

we lost a few big ones too-... tossin'-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast