Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Better Then Nothing

Default Better Then Nothing

Well as we all know this is the season of the holidays:1party: and trout fishing but difenetly not for bass fishing,Or is it?;).Last night me and bendo decided to run it back once again and roll out to the local lake on a bass hunt Cold ***** hell as usual but we still had the itch to catch some bass got to our spot around 11 pm and started fishing,Unlike the other night with the rain last night the bite was really tough we didnt get our first bite until we moved around all over the lake and finally found a good spot with some nice bass and gills we were both fishing really light line and light setups wich makes for some good fun i was using 2# test and bendo was using 5# and of course spinning gear.I gotta say for the way the bite is right now we did pretty darn good just remember guys just because is winter that doesnt mean you have to wait till spring to go out and catch some nice bass they still have to eat and dont worry about the barometric preassure bull just work your baits real slow and you will catch some nice fish until next time (GO GET'EM);).

Finally our first fish of the night around 12:30 am

After we found the fish we started getting a few more bites

Double hookups and some nice gills

After we got the school fired up the bigger fish started to bite

Bendos personal best:blah:

The biggest of the night about 2 1/2 pounders hey (BETTER THEN NOTHING).

Sweeet! Ultralight set ups in the dark, that's original. Nice big 'gills and bass at night are always fun...

looks like a great night. that last Gill is a TOAD! nice post

Your positive attitude is what the difference was, keep on doing what your doing if it works.... Congrats mb

Default I used to love catching bluegill

They put up a fight bigtime. How did that fight it was a little fattie.

Nice catch guys ( NINJA STARS IN THE HOUSE ) yeah yeah

Much Props

RES DOG

NINJA 90037
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGA0035 003.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	16805  

Nice winter l.m.b

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    Sweeet! Ultralight set ups in the dark, that's original. Nice big 'gills and bass at night are always fun...

You know it ambassdog,Hey have you talked to dave at all he has'nt called me in a while.

Big bass mb,skylerjames, and rambo thanks for the feedback guys yeah it was truly a good winter night i love catching bass even in the rain and cold i think its more rewarding at least thats how i feel.I mostly been ninja fishing due to work schedule if anyone wants to join me pm me and let me know.

Im heading out tonight about midnight is anyone down.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    You know it ambassdog,Hey have you talked to dave at all he has'nt called me in a while.
    Yeah, DD Dave has been sending the occassional text from his phone. He has been bassin' a little bit...he's been at Castaic lately. Call him! You know how he loves to gab on the phone...
    Last edited by Ambassadorhawg; 12-19-2009 at 06:52 AM.