Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fire in Independance!

CDF came into the fishing shop I was in this am... The word was all fires out! The Air is clean today with no more choking smoke in the high country for now.

Great job by CDF!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by xtranzman
    Carrie,

We are on our way up there Saturday morning early and coming back Tuesday. Still thinking about giving you a call when we are on the way back....

X
    Roy, hey!

I will be around Saturday afternoon and Sunday in Independance. I will be at Manzanar EARLY Monday morning and then my crew leaves for Devil's Postpile for a week and we do not come back until next weekend.

If u guys r around Indy on the weekend give me a call and u can come see my place or just stop by. I don't work at Manzanar over the weekends....only on weekdays.

hopefully see ya up there... :D

Quote Originally Posted by mammothsnowman
    CDF came into the fishing shop I was in this am... The word was all fires out! The Air is clean today with no more choking smoke in the high country for now.

Great job by CDF!!! :)
    Yeah! That is a good sign! The fires should be done now. I came down the hill tonight to see some old friends and on the way there was a fire by Wrightwood on the 15. Argh! I think fires like to follow me...haha! Going back up the hill tomorrow where I can breathe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    I think fires like to follow me...haha!
    Get your ***** out of there then. I'm going up there friday and I don't want no smokey fires...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345