Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shimano,Daiwa,Megabass,Evergreen reels/rods for sale

Default Shimano,Daiwa,Megabass,Evergreen reels/rods for sale

Selling off most of my gear due to bills and holiday spending. Please call or PM with any questions. Cash is king, but I will consider trades for mint/new Shimano Calcutta DC reels or Daiwa Pluton reels.

REELS:

Shimano USA Calais DC. Brand new in box. SOLD.

Shimano USA Calais DC. Box, paperwork, everything. In excellent condition, with the exception of some faint lines on the topside of the reel. I have not fished this reel much and have no idea where they came from. I couldn't get the imperfections to photograph, so I'd say the reel is an easy 9/10 cosmetically. SOLD.

Shimano JDM Antares DC7. Box, paperwork, everything. Upgraded the tiny stock handle with an 85mm Bassart carbon fiber handle. Mint condition, rarely used. $500.

Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300. Best swimbait reel I've ever used. Box, paperwork, everything. In near mint condition; only flaws are a few extremely small marks on the topside of reel. Otherwise flawless. $375.

Shimano Curado 200DPV. 5.0 gear ratio. No box/paperwork. In excellent condition, I'd say 9/10. Excellent functionally as well. SOLD.

Daiwa Luna 253. My go-to reel for smaller swimbaits and heavier applications. No box/paperwork. In excellent condition, 9/10. $140.

Daiwa Luna 103. Awesome finesse reel with surprising power. This one's been upgraded with ceramic bearings (can't recall brand, unfortunately) and casts like a champ. In excellent condition, 9/10. $140.

Abu Garcia Revo Premier. 1st gen reel. Box, paperwork. In excellent condition, 9.5/10. Rarely used. $140.

RODS:

Megabass Diablo Evoluzion F5 1/2-68x-FTi. Bought it a few years ago and fished it once before deciding it was too nerve-wracking to fish. In excellent condition, flawless with the exception of a bit of fading on the foam. 9.5/10. Comes with Megabass rod sock. $500.

Megabass Super Griffon Evoluzion F3 1/2-63x-XTi. In fantastic condition, some slight fading and tiny pits in the foam, and two minuscule marks on the blank. Megabass rod sock. $400.

All Temujin rods are the EVA grip version, not cork.

Evergreen International Combat Stick Temujin "Air Raid" TMJC 66MH. In excellent condition, 9.5/10. Evergreen zippered rod sock. $400.

Evergreen International Combat Stick Temujin "Gazelle" TMJC 63ML. In excellent condition, 9.5/10. Evergreen zippered rod sock. $400.

Shimano Cumara CUS76M 7'6" spinning rod. Rarely used. 9.5/10. SOLD.

Rogue Byron Velvick SB796C 7'9" swimbait rod, 1-4oz rating, x-fast. This rod was used quite a bit, and one of the double-footed Fuji Alconite guides needs to be replaced. 7.5/10 cosmetically, but still casts and fights well and has great action. $75 if you want to replace the guide yourself, $90 if you'd like me to replace the guide before sale.

Shimano Teramar TMC-X80MH casting rod, 8ft, 12-25 rating. Plenty of use and it shows, but cork is still good and the rod is absolutely reliable and sturdy. Excellent calico rod. 6/10 cosmetically. SOLD.

G. Loomis CBR843 rod. Brand new. $150.

G. Loomis MBR784 GLX rod. A bit of cork discoloration, but otherwise in fantastic shape. 9/10. $210.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post. There are actually a few items that I'm missing that will be posted later due to not knowing the specs.

Brian 949 207 8778 (Located in Orange County).
    Last edited by americanskin; 12-20-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Trades considered

TTT...reasonable offers considered on most of the gear.

sending PM about that teramar

You've got some really nice, high end gear. I wish I had some extra loot. I would be all over the Evergreen items. Good luck on your sales... -Rich

Rich, thanks for the kind words.

The Teramar, Curado, and Cumara are spoken for (pending payment).

New items:

Shimano Calcutta 720XFA rod. Older generation, 7 foot, cork trigger grip, made in the Loomis factory in WA state. Brand new. $140.

Evergreen International Combat Stick Temujin Egoist TMJC-70H. 7 foot, 1/4-1oz, very good condition but a few marks/minor scratches. 8.5/10. $300

I'd prefer calls if serious over PMs. Thanks.

Some nice JDM gear.

Too bad I'm living on Ramen for the next few months, or else I'd be interested in some of it.

Especially that Combat Stick.

Cumara, Teramar, NIB Calais DC, and Curado are sold.

Feel free to make offers if you're interested in the remaining gear.

Thanks in advance.

Default Interest

Hey American, would you consider $400.00 for the new DC or $700.00 for both? If not, what is you're lowest, knock-down, drag-out price. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

The other Calais DC is now sold pending payment. Keep the offers coming on the other gear.

Rogue swimbait rod and Luna 253 are sold. Calcutta rod and Loomis GLX are also spoken for pending payment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast